Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExConn21

Garrett Graham 2013 Season Outlook

98 posts in this topic

Starting TE for at lest a month. Texans throw to the TE. He's had good numbers in 3of5 games while only playing in two TEs sets. I'm buying for the needy TE teams out there.

He's been a decent TE even when Daniels was healthy. Three touchdowns in five games...you can do a lot worse. He was mostly a red-zone target, but now his role will expand even further as the top TE for Houston. And I like his prospects even more if TJ Yates gets the start this week. Wouldn't be surprised if he finishes the season in the top 10 for TE's in all formats.

As long as Daniels is out this guy is TE1 material / flex play. Should be owned in all leagues. Best WW pick up in my opinion. I think he will have more points than anyone in the WW this month.

Yep predictably he isnt getting much love on here but I think he will be a solid option. Hoping to land him.

I already have Cameron & H. Miller and I'm still going after him on WW this week. I think he could easily be a TE1 going forward and allow me to flip Cameron for RB help. He is much more of a pass catcher than blocker, in (dare I say) the A. Hernandez mold.

I already have Cameron & H. Miller and I'm still going after him on WW this week. I think he could easily be a TE1 going forward and allow me to flip Cameron for RB help. He is much more of a pass catcher than blocker, in (dare I say) the A. Hernandez mold.

I just did the same thing, but for WR help after Julio went down. This guy can be real solid in PPR.

The Texans placed Daniels on IR so he'll miss at least 8 weeks. Time for Graham to shine.

Picked him up off WW in both my leagues. Had owen daniels in one, and replaced jared cook in the other.

you guys think he is startable over Bennett this week? Bennett is playiing giants

Need some advice. Have the #1 waiver spot, sitting 5-0 currently in a full point PPR. Roster is: Romo, RG3, AP, Bush, Sproles, Pierre Thomas, Garcon, VJax, Josh Gordon, Jennings, Broyles, Hartline and Jimmy Graham. Looking at 3 possible waiver claims: Blackmon, 49ers def and Graham. I don't think the 49ers Def is worth using the #1 claim on. Would you guys drop Broyles and spend the claim on Graham or Blackmon or stand pat til a larger fish is injured. Thanks

Picked him up off WW in both my leagues. Had owen daniels in one, and replaced jared cook in the other.

you guys think he is startable over Bennett this week? Bennett is playiing giants

Got him in every league im in. I would start him over Bennett if I had the choice. I just think there is more upside

Houston we have a problem. Matt Schaub sucks after his 4 straight games with pick 6's. Oh and the fans are burning his jersey in the parking lot. Oh and fans are going to his house to harass him and his family. Oh and by the way on of his top targets, Owen Daniels, is on IR now. WOW!

Graham is a good pickup for what seems to be a team in free fall.

Houston we have a problem. Matt Schaub sucks after his 4 straight games with pick 6's. Oh and the fans are burning his jersey in the parking lot. Oh and fans are going to his house to harass him and his family. Oh and by the way on of his top targets, Owen Daniels, is on IR now. WOW!

Graham is a good pickup for what seems to be a team in free fall.

Still have a good shot to win the division or wild card. I think Graham could be a solid pickup for those in need of a upgrade at TE

I'm a big enough believer in him and desperate enough for a reliable TE in one league that if I don't get him off waivers I'll trade for him. All the TE targets in Houston plus a team that loves to target the te in the red zone? Sign me up pronto.

Bold Prediction- Garret Graham will outscore Jimmy Graham this week.

fixed

3 people like this

Someone had picked him up last week, but I just got him for Greg Jennings after Daniels's 4-6 week injury came out (but before the 8 week IR/designated to return). Pretty happy with myself as I wasn't starting Jennings anyways.