Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ozark

Your highest score of this season?

43 posts in this topic

What is your highest week score of the season? Put if its a PPR or Standard league

Mine was 148 Standard league week 5 (thanks Romo and Dez)

16-Team PPR

Week 4 - 130 (W 130-121)

Highest of our league: 188 (Week 1)

Weekly League Average: 113 (I'm 10th in scoring just at the weekly average)

178 PPR, 12 team league...week 4. brees 32, sproles 30, graham 26, titans def 22, antonio brown 21, edelman 18 were top scorers

172 points -- 10-team .5 PPR keeper league. My team comprised of a backup RB, two Browns players, a free agent waiver pick matchup play minutes before kickoff and my #1 WR Cobb scoring only 7.5 points.

Newton, J.Bell, Cobb, Gordon, Cameron, S.Hill, Seattle Def. It was a pretty epic win

12 team standard, 4pt passing

barf

although, i am the lowest scoring team and currently sitting at 2-3 so it could be worse. my wins are just barely, and my losses are blowouts.

183 points, week 4. 12 team, standard, non-ppr.

Alex Smith: 24

Marques Colston: 11

Anquan Boldin: 17

Giovani Bernard: 6

Arian Foster: 26

Tony Gonzalez: 31

Reggie Wayne: 21

Eli Manning: 6

Stephen Gostkowski: 14

Indianapolis DEF: 27

14 team PPR

Week 5: 190 points(Romo, Woodhead, Jeffery, Dez)

2nd highest in league history and highest since we expanded from 12 teams to 14.

12-team PPR.

QB. Wilson - 18

RB. Sproles - 16

RB. Bush - 32

RB/WR. Gore - 14

WR. Cruz - 37

WR. D. Jackson - 24

TE. Cameron - 26

D/ST. Seahawks - 13

K. Zuerlein - 14

I lost 194-201 in Week 1...

199.78 in PPR....friend had 273 in Week 1.... :o

In the 12 team PPR in your sig? You must have some weird settings because 273 is pretty outrageous.

I broke 200 in 12 team .5 ppr 4 point passing tds weeek 1. It was the highest score in league history. Cool story, I know.

10 team standard, Week 4, 165 points

could have been 173 points, but I benched the better kicker, I was smart enough to bench V Jax that week after the rib injury surfaced and he intended to play through it with a rookie qb's first start of the season.

could have been 173 points, but I benched the better kicker, I was smart enough to bench V Jax that week after the rib injury surfaced and he intended to play through it with a rookie qb's first start of the season.

carrying more than one was your first mistake

in a 10 teamer even lol

114 in an ESPN Standard league with the basest of settings. QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/DST/K.

carrying more than one was your first mistake

in a 10 teamer even lol

Not a choice in this league. Our league rules are like this, you must draft and keep exactly 2 qbs, 3 rbs, 4 wrs, 2 tes, 2 def, 2 kickers

Its a non trading league, so this keeps the waiver wire more active throughout the season since a maximum 30 running backs out of 32 nfl teams will be rostered at all times. The running back position gets tricky when you have injuries and bye weeks coverging on the same week, for instance, I've seen people in the league drop Darren McFadden, David Wilson, Eddie Lacy, and Ahmad Bradshaw, all because it conflicted with bye weeks.

1 person likes this