Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

persiandood

Jordan Cameron for...

I'm trying to get as much as I can for Jordan Cameron. I already have Graham and I need an RB. Who should I target?

I'm not high on Fitz personally. And I don't know how much I'd trust Pittsburghs O-line. I would go after maybe an Alfred Morris (you'd have to give more than just Cameron), TRich (same as Morris but a tiny bit less), Spiller (if you have faith), CJ?K (again with faith) and maybe Gio Bernard. I am high on Gio and I think he will be big time. I also think Cameron is for real, I'd say keep him if you didn't have Jimmy Graham.

If Ray Rice has an off game, his owner may be very down on him and I would go after him. Hope this helps.

I'd definitely do Larry Fitz and Le'Veon Bell. Bell is a surefire Flex and maybe an RB2. Larry Fitz has probably had his worst four games of his season. Once the offensive line issues in Arizona get fixed, Carson Palmer will play like the solid QB that he is and that means more targets and catches for Larry Fitz. I think that's a great deal. Jordan Cameron will return back to earth soon. He's being compared to Jimmy Graham and Gronk, but the biggest difference in that comparison is: the team that they play for.

Both Gronk and Graham have elite QBs throwing to them and an elite offensive team around them. They have other people that draw defensive attention from them and that's why they are monsters.

Cameron, on the other hand, has Brandon Weeden (a sub par QB throwing to him for the rest of the season) and only Josh Gordon as the only other real threat on the outside.

I think you should sell really high on Jordan Cameron right now and getting Fitz and Bell ( a WR1/2 and RB2/Flex) in return is a great deal.

WHIR

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=383294

I know you said you wanted a RB, but I just traded him for Torrey Smith. Kind of give you an idea of his value. I think he comes back down to earth too.

alright going off what the guy above me just said, what kind of WRs should i target if I want to go that route?

alright going off what the guy above me just said, what kind of WRs should i target if I want to go that route?

You might be able to target AJ Green depending on the owners TE and frustration with Green's production.

Sorry but as a Reggie owner I would laugh at that offer. He's a RB1. Put out some rosters with some good backs that have weak tight ends. That is who you need to target for a trade. Cameron is good but he's not landing you a Reggie Bush caliber player.

Sorry but as a Reggie owner I would laugh at that offer. He's a RB1. Put out some rosters with some good backs that have weak tight ends. That is who you need to target for a trade. Cameron is good but he's not landing you a Reggie Bush caliber player.

Cameron is good enough to land a shaky RB1, which is what Bush is.

I wish that was true. Have you tried trading him?

I have no interest in trading him, but I wouldn't take anything less than a RB2 for him if I did.

Cameron's current value -

WR:

Antonio Brown

Josh Gordon

Justin Blackmon

Marques Colston

Danny Amendola

Anquan Boldin

Roddy White

Vincent Jackson

RB:

Eddie Lacy

Steven Jackson

Fred Jackson

Gio Bernard (maybe)

Sproles (non PPR)

LeVeon Bell

CJ?K (depending on owner)

Reggie Bush owners will laugh, as stated, unless they are desperate for a TE and you add more to the offer. AJ Green is possible, depending on the owner, but you will need more than just Cameron.

I almost had a trade of Jordan Cameron for Moreno, but the owner took it back and wanted Bell on top. The only other trade I had was Veron Davis and James Jones for Ray Rice and Emmanuel Sanders (I desperately needed an RB after Wilson flopped).

I would say Cameron for a low RB1 or RB2 is solid. Maybe wait a week and hope that he scores double digits again, unload him for Le'veon Bell, Eddie Lacy, or even Fred Jackson.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=383317

Reggie. A shaky RB1? He's gone over 20 twice in standard leagues. Like to know what you call a unshaky 1. Are just McCoy and Charles a true #1?

Reggie. A shaky RB1? He's gone over 20 twice in standard leagues. Like to know what you call a unshaky 1. Are just McCoy and Charles a true #1?

Shaky as in injury prone. He's also scored 6 points twice. Out of a true #1 I expect consistently over 12 points per week.

True #1s

AP

McCoy

Charles

Forte

Foster

Lynch

Back end:

Rice

Martin

Bush

Some of these guys have under performed thus far, but have better track records which say they'll turn it around.

Having owned Bush before he's very boom or bust, and yes I know this is a new season on a team that can better utilize his talents. Until he is consistent, I don't see him as a full fledged RB1.