Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wideopen21

Bucs v Eagles Game MAY get postponed

52 posts in this topic

Can't wait to see the excuses if the Eagles destroy them. "Our team is really sick right now, this wasn't fair"

1 person likes this

Via NFL Sources the game will not be played on the field - Instead head coaches Greg Schiano and Andy Reid will duel it out in a game of Madden 25. Winner gets the W.

2 people like this

Via NFL Sources the game will not be played on the field - Instead head coaches Greg Schiano and Andy Reid will duel it out in a game of Madden 25. Winner gets the W.

Eh, Chip Kelly

WAIT!!! WTF!! Andy Reid is back in Philly!!! Oh, this MRSA stuff is spreading fast!

1 person likes this

It was a good attempt at a joke, unfortunately you don't know 'bout football.

Granted MRSA can be a pretty serious infection, but most people who aren't already sick and/or in the hospital aren't getting pneumonia (and possibly dying) from it. They likely have skin infections like that one guard or whatever. Yes, they should cover any affected areas and attempt to not transmit them, but postponing a game? Seems a bit much.

I thought they did a thorough cleansing of the Bucs facility in the offseason. Are players sharing each other's jock strap or something? Man the Bucs can't even keep their facilities clean much less their team together.

Can you imagine how horrible it would be to have to play on this team? Aside from all your money, of course. Your team is shockingly bad, your coach is a monster who videotapes the sidelines to ensure that no one is engaging in laughter or fun, and to wrap it all up, you might get a serious disease and have antibiotics pumped straight into your heart.

I thought they did a thorough cleansing of the Bucs facility in the offseason. Are players sharing each other's jock strap or something? Man the Bucs can't even keep their facilities clean much less their team together.

These particular strains of staph bacteria are extremely hard to kill. They would literally have to refloor and resurface the entire locker/shower facility, training area and gym, change out all the equipment, etc. and even then you can't be sure you've gotten rid of it.

It's very obvious that some people here don't know what MRSA is. If they did they wouldn't talk so lightly about "just play the damn game".

Great week to own Doug Martin and DeSean Jackson. Well, after twenty years of playing this stupid game, an entirely new way for my team to get ******.

1 person likes this

Interesting. So right now the TD to MRSA rate for TB is 4:3, what are the odds MRSA takes the lead by next week?

I'm guessing they probably try to move to some other stadium, but can't actually say they are trying to do so until another team or venue agrees to, thus proclaiming like it's business as usual.

Jacksonville's front office is probably licking it's chops right now with tank for Teddy. MRSA? No problem, come on over to our place, we'll get Blackmon and MJD to do the cleanup, don't worry.

1 person likes this

Even if the game gets postponed, I'm sure it still counts for the current game week. They could just add the points after the day it gets played, almost like a stat correction.

I have McCoy and the bucs D in a few leagues, not even thinking about benching them.

It can also be moved to another city.

This.

Exactly...didn't the Vikings game a few years back get moved to like a Tuesday because of the snow causing the roof to cave in?

Man I don't care if they gotta play this game on a sandlot, play the damn game. This isn't baseball.

Peoples health is at stake tough guy.