Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot N Sour Soup

Tim Hardaway Jr. 2013-2014 Season Outlook

54 posts in this topic

This thread made me think of when his old man got ejected and tossed a TV monitor across the court. If this happened today, there would be a ton of toolbags "buzzing" on Twitter and probably a lot of faux outrage.

I'd love to see Junior get tossed from a game intentionally someday and do this as a tribute to his dad.

What happens when JR comes back ... , got talent but it remains to be seen if he is given minutes. Shump , JR and then Tim

He isn't really on my radar in redraft leagues. I expect him to help sporadically with 3PM and maybe points but I don't see him contributing consistently this season. I could be wrong but he'll have to prove himself before he cracks my roster.

He might be worth a pick for the 5 games JR is suspended and if you're in a 20 team league.

Once JR is back, all he's gonna get is garbage time minutes. No way does he get minutes ahead of JR, Shump, MWP. In his current form, he is a vastly inferior version of JR.

I don't think he's anywhere close to being the athlete that Earl "J.R." Smith is. They'll be competing for minutes at the same position but don't see them as the same type of player necessarily.

picked him up as a streamer for today. got excited when I saw he was starting. so far in the 3rd quarter- NO shots, 1 reb.

I suck.

Opinions about this guy?? Will he lose minutes because of Felton's return??

Felton is out again, right?

impressive performnace coming off the bench

i think he will start at sg in the future instead of Iman Shumpert

impressive performnace coming off the bench

i think he will start at sg in the future instead of Iman Shumpert

I think he will come off the bench as a six man this season, but he will lock 25+ mins per game

He's got a scorer's mentality, but doesn't hustle much on the defensive side. If you could combine Shumpert's defensive game with his offensive game, you'd have a complete perfect 2 guard.

Is his dad blackballed for life after his anti-gay comments? Never see him on TV anymore.

Basically.

Occasionally, they show him in the stands, but that is about all the air time he'll receive.

Really want to pick this guy up, but Woodson prefers Shumpert over him. Word on the street is Hardaway Jr. is a liability on defense. But, his offensive game is undeniable.