Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evilbooyaa

Week 6 - What Do You need on Monday Night?

169 posts in this topic

Getting this started early so I can go to sleep

Up by 9.5 currently in a 1PPR. I have Fleener, opp. has Royal. Hopefully Royal doesn't replicate week 1 or 2 otherwise I'm probably done.

So, what do you guys need on Monday Night for the win?

I need news that Boldin and Davis got their jerseys mixed up before the game.

4 people like this

Was up 7 points with Romo/Fleener left versus my opponent's V. Brown. Thought I had it in the bag, but Romo put up a very mediocre line. Now I'm only up 15 points, and need V. Brown to not outscore Fleener by 15 points.

I think it's very possible I lose if V. Brown has 100+ and a TD while Fleener puts up a dud.

I have 92 points. My opponent has 90.70 points. Yeah, we both have had a pretty crappy week.

I have T.Y. Hilton left and he has Trent Richardson. And we're both Colts fans. Going to make for an interesting Monday night......

Randall Cobb to not have a torn ACL.

"Early reports indicate the Packers don't believe Cobb's knee injury is serious, but owners should be preparing to be without Cobb for at least a little while. He'll undergo an MRI Monday before a determination on his Week 7 status will be made."

down by 124.20 to 111.30, i still have Luck and Gates. Need at least 14 pts from both. i'm on 4 game losing streak, Ridley n Bowe been killing my season.

I need T. Richardson to spot me 10 points in a standard league. Just 10. Can he do it? Jury is out.

20 from Reggie Wayne in my PPR. Doable (week 1 & 4), but still nervous.

I was down by 50 with Wayne, Romo, and DeMarco left. I thought I had it.

Down 29 with Luck, T-Rich, Gates and Mathews and feeling nervous for some reason.

Up by 67 with my opponent having Trent/Luck v my Woodhead. In a good position but not taking anything for granted.

I'm up by 25 and have Gates. He has the entire IND passing game (Luck, Wayne, Hilton). Relying on the SD secondary for anything is basically asking for disappointment...

I'm down by 12, have TY Hilton he still has Gates. PPR - I lose. My first loss with this team.

I'm 1-7 in my other leagues this week.

I need some big games! I need 25 from Andrew Luck and 15 from Keenan Allen.. is that too much to ask?

Not liking my chances too much.. no PPR and 4 points per passing TD.

Hope there isn't anyone needing a complete miracle from Luck (no pun intended) but I need him to just score under 53 points haha