Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay85

Week 7 Waiver Wire Touts

Last week's "Waiver Wire Touts" thread can be found here.

A reminder for all on how it works - a weekly thread will be posted and pinned, for all of you who need to find replacements (DOH). Each week, the old thread will be de-pinned, and a new thread (Week 2, Week 3, etc.) to keep the touts current, given how the guys that are likely to be found on the WW changes from week to week and given the popularity of weekly H2H matchups.

With this threads relocation you may feel free to ask questions directly pertaining to your league and team situation and engage in discussion of ranking the players, who to add/drop etc.

As for your touts, there are no specifics - but as a guide, as we're talking the WW, feel free to look at the CBS/Yahoo/ESPN ownership rates - it will give a great idea if a guy is really a WW tout or not. As the WW varies, if you have deep league touts, feel free to post - qualifying them for deep leagues has helped in the past.

Following players must be rostered in deeper leagues or 12 team League.

1. Ruben Randle - 171 Yards and 3 TD in last 2 games... Must be roster in your lineup, his production could figures to fluctuate with nicks and Cruz but def deserve a roster spot.

2. Brandon Jacobs - Wilson probably done for the season and Andre Brown wont be back till Week 10 or 11. He needs to be added immediately.

3. Zac Stacy - 32 Carries for 157 Yards (Last 2 games) .... Rams love this guy and his production. He should be priority addition.

4. Andre Ellington - Should be owned in most of 12 team league and deeper league....

Alright now Suggested Wavier Wire based on Week 6 Performance ( Not Necessarily in this order but look out for this guys)

1. Joseph Randle. - DeMarco Murray backup. Reason why i think he is the clean backup - He came in for the goal line... But also follow the news and see what news comes out. I wont be shock if this look likes Rams backfield chaos..upcoming Run D sked: Eagles, Lions, Vikings, Saints, Giants. Cakewalk for Joseph Randle. I am going after him in every league...

2. Barndon LaFell - I know he is so last year but his last year production is coming into this year...so i am not sure i think i am willing to roster him on bench.

3. Jarrett Boykin - With James Jones & Randall Cobb hurt i see him as a clear cut WR2 but he will def come in targets after Finley and Nelson. He still got like 6 targets. He could be valuable as a bye week filler if both Jones and Cobb misses time.

4. Kris Durham - Another Bye week filler. No Long term value but in short term he could be worth watching

5. Khrik Robinson - I think he is getting there.... but gamble in deeper league for the starting roster spot.

6. Joseph Fauria - Def saw some bump in playing time to 31% of the snap... Worth Watching....

7. Nick Foles - His efficient in this offeense that calls for precision is a nice fit so far, We will have to see how Chip Kelly proceeds... I know Healthy vick takes the job.

8. Chris Ogbonnaya - Snap Advantage yesterday game - 41 to 29 - Snap Advantage for Ogbonnaya over McGahee. 32-14 ratio on pass plays... Here we go again with McGahee Mind games. Worth Keeping eye on.

9. Aaron Dobson - Seems like he is taking over targets from Thompkins and Edelman. I know he both of them are getting their shares but from what i saw he is the first look guy.... 80 of 88 Snaps. Thompkins & Edelman both less than 50 of 88

10. Tiquan Underwood - Played 62-73 Snaps... If MIke Williams misses more time he could be be the clear cut #2 WR.

I'd add P Harvin to the players that need to be rostered list. It's sounding like he's getting close.

Please add TWill to this list, every week he is taking over more and more away from Miles Austin.

Allen looking good tonight. Def TWill worthy it.... specially now with Murray down.. they will throw more.

is your league PPR, Corey? If so, perhaps. Amendola is a glass house, and Edelman is a good 10pts each week with upside for 10 more or so every time he sees enough targets... Amendola possibly missing time only helps the cause....

My last tout in wk 6 was more for wk 7, and so I will edit it in here momentarily, and then post my other touts for this week in a sec too....

I like Joseph Randle and Jarrett Boykin this week as adds. I may look at picking up Mike Tolbert too, I know it may sound crazy as he is only the inside the red zone guy, but he knows how to get into the end zone! At least Flex worthy.

What about Riley cooper with foles starting? I don't have the stats yet but from what I remember he has a good wr with roles starting.

I have #3 waiver and I'm looking to add 2 of the following (dropping Hillman and Michael) since the status of S-Jax is still up in the air.

Joseph Randle vs PHI

Bilal Powell vs NE

Jacquizz Rodgers vs TB

Ryan Mathews vs JAX

Randle and Jacobs are both on the wire, hoping to get one, mostly Randle, but who knows? Jacobs might end up being a Hillis this year.

Charles Clay.if you're looking for a TE. He's barely owned in Yahoo/ESPN leagues. He's coming out of bye week also so there may be a chance that someone dropped him because of that. I just dropped Fleener for him. It seems like Clay is involved in the passing game from the box scores I was looking at since week 1.

I have the #3 waiver...should i add Brandon Jacobs or Joseph Randle (I have Demarco Murray on my team)?

I have #3 waiver and I'm looking to add 2 of the following (dropping Hillman and Michael) since the status of S-Jax is still up in the air.

Joseph Randle vs PHI

Bilal Powell vs NE

Jacquizz Rodgers vs TB

Ryan Mathews vs JAX

Mathews, Randle, Powell, in that order. I wouldn't waste a waiver on Rodgers.

I have the #3 waiver...should i add Brandon Jacobs or Joseph Randle (I have Demarco Murray on my team)?

Off waivers I probably take Jacobs. When Murray AND Dunbar are both confirmed out (not based on what Jerry Jones says), I switch Jacobs for Randle.

As to people available on my WW (may not be representative of all leagues)

R. Randle

H. Miller

B. Roethlisberger

J. Randle

B. Jacobs

V. Brown

J. Reed

Boykins really? James jones is probable for week 7 . With the packers moving up a bench TE(blocking purposes ) and sliding Finley to receiver still boykins?

Tim Wright WR/TE on yahoo

really like him going forward. greg olsen isn't winding my clock and i don't trust rudolph enough to pick him up.

Do you guys think it is worth dropping Matthews for Stacy? Is Stacy for sure to be a featured back and not some committee like it is in San Diego?

So is there any consensus on Joseph Randle vs Brandon Jacobs?

I'm leaning Jacobs...Vikes have allowed the most fantasy points to RB's...Nice matchup and I think Jacobs is more likely to have a big game since he will score TD's. I would be surprised to see Randle scoring again...As it was, he was basically pushed in by his lineman and didn't really score it on his own.

So is there any consensus on Joseph Randle vs Brandon Jacobs?

I'm looking at Foles for a pickup. I really think he could keep the job if he plays fairly well and would be a high upside backup to roster.

Jordan Reed has become the #1 TE for the Redskins.

Hoping to pick him up if Gronk doesn't play this week. (Graham owner)