Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay85

Week 7 Waiver Wire Touts

Tim Wright WR/TE on yahoo

really like him going forward. greg olsen isn't winding my clock and i don't trust rudolph enough to pick him up.

Agreed, in similar situation with Rudolph and Garett graham. both are td dependent

Tannehill or Foles???

the word here in philly is foles to start this week and then vick to start next week v. giants when he's healthy, but if Foles plays lights out it might be his job to keep. Foles has been good so far, throwing 6 TDs/ZERO int in basically 6 quarters while Vick has only thrown 5 (and rushed for 2) with 2 ints through 4 and half games.

If your looking for a secure starter Tannehill is your guy, but foles probably has the higher upside right now if he keeps the job

can't decide between Jordan Reed and Tim Wright..

I just can't trust the Skins offense right now. Being #1 TE on a bad offense won't really get you that far. I would have picked up Wright myself, but I picked Glennon as my QB2 (brees bye week) this week and don't want to double dip

can't decide between Jordan Reed and Tim Wright..

I just can't trust the Skins offense right now.

concur

Tannehill or Foles???

the word here in philly is foles to start this week and then vick to start next week v. giants when he's healthy, but if Foles plays lights out it might be his job to keep. Foles has been good so far, throwing 6 TDs/ZERO int in basically 6 quarters while Vick has only thrown 5 (and rushed for 2) with 2 ints through 4 and half games.

If your looking for a secure starter Tannehill is your guy, but foles probably has the higher upside right now if he keeps the job

Tannehill easily.

Guest JimmyGs

Tannehill or Foles???

Tannehill easily.

Foles is completely the right answer here. The guy can THROW, is a great fit for the offense, he has been on fire AND the DAL defense is giving up the 2nd most FFP to QBs! Ride the wave....Are you playing not to lose or are you playing to WIN?

If you need a flex play in PPR formats this week, Ogbonnaya is worth a shot. Chances are Browns will be playing from behind. I look for Ogbonnaya to have a big role as a receiver out of the backfield like he did against Detroit (7-61-1).

Guest JimmyGs

If you need a flex play in PPR formats this week, Ogbonnaya is worth a shot. Chances are Browns will be playing from behind. I look for Ogbonnaya to have a big role as a receiver out of the backfield like he did against Detroit (7-61-1).

I like him better than McGahee in PPR formats. Two scores in his last two full games and a ton of targets last week. If he scores this week? Woodhead 2.0 and you will not be able to get him.

This cat looks interesting. He's been getting consistent targets the past few weeks and he's been making the most of them. I gotta find a way to add him.

I like him better than McGahee in PPR formats. Two scores in his last two full games and a ton of targets last week. If he scores this week? Woodhead 2.0 and you will not be able to get him.

Yeah and Woodhead actually has a RB who can be decent in Matthews in front of him

Guest JimmyGs

Yeah and Woodhead actually has a RB who can be decent in Matthews in front of him

I see what you are saying but McGahee can hold his own. He's a plodder and won't have 100 yds games but is a decent enough one-two punch to make ObiWan relevant.

Week 7 spot starts likely on waivers in most leagues that I like:

QB: Foles - Easy choice if someone hasnt scooped him up. He put up great numbers against Tampa last week with the starting job and now gets Dallas who is giving up the most points in fantasy leagues.

QB: Weeden - If Foles is owned I like him for this week also. GB is going to put points on the board forcing the Browns to throw a lot to keep pace. GB has been hit with the injury bug losing their best defensive player and a key piece to their pass rush.

RB: Tolbert - The Rams give up a lot of points to RBs and Tolbert will get the goalline work. I like his chances of a score, but it will be a risky play as he likely wont get more than 10 carries.

WR: Durham - Calvin is still banged up and will have Leon Hall drapped all over him. Durham should get a steady amount of targets again this game.

TE: Reed - He looked really good last week and continues to play a larger percentage of snaps each week. Anyone in need of TE help should look at Reed as a multi week add with a lot of upside.

DEF: Dolphins - Wake is back and fully healthy now, and they have had a 2 weeks to prepare for the Bills. Spiller is still a little banged up and the Bills will be using a QB with just 2 games of NFL experience under his belt.

Who are your sleepers this week? Who should we keep an eye on?? Who will breakout and be one of the top adds next week???

My list:

Marvin Jones (1%)

Riley Cooper (5%)

Myles White (0%)

Jerome Simpson (18%)

Tim Wright (7%)

Josh Freeman (16%)

Jordan Reed (18%)

Drew Davis (0%)

Fozzworth Whittaker (0%)

I think out of that group, there will be a couple of solid players for the rest of the season. I wouldn't hesitate to stash any one of them right now in deeper and competitive leagues. If you want to take a gamble or have an open spot, one of these players could be huge for you down the stretch. All of them have enough talent/upside (in my opinion) to be stashed or even started right now. I actually own all of them except Josh Freeman in my 24 team dynasty league haha.

I'm wondering why this topic is in Assistant Coach Help Forum and not Fantasy Football Talk?? I think it would be better off in Fantasy Football Talk and more people would see it.

Who are your sleepers this week? Who should we keep an eye on?? Who will breakout and be one of the top adds next week???

My list:

Marvin Jones (1%)

Riley Cooper (5%)

Myles White (0%)

Jerome Simpson (18%)

Tim Wright (7%)

Josh Freeman (16%)

Jordan Reed (18%)

Drew Davis (0%)

Fozzworth Whittaker (0%)

I think out of that group, there will be a couple of solid players for the rest of the season. I wouldn't hesitate to stash any one of them right now in deeper and competitive leagues. If you want to take a gamble or have an open spot, one of these players could be huge for you down the stretch. All of them have enough talent/upside (in my opinion) to be stashed or even started right now. I actually own all of them except Josh Freeman in my 24 team dynasty league haha.

Delusional Thinking