Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheLivingLegend

Trade Martin/Decker for Foster

No martin cant be this bad all year he is in line for all carries. Foster still has TATE and a ton of miles. Decker is underrated.

I'd probably do it. Gives you a clear cut RB1, doesn't hurt your WR depth a ton either and it frees up a needed slot for a TE when Witten is on bye.

In your situation, yeah. I'd probably do it.

Foster is obviously healthy, and for all the talk about Tate, he's still dominating the touches. And in half PPR, he's even more valuable---Martin caught plenty of passes last year, but hasn't caught many this year at all.

Decker is valuable, but with your WR depth, you can afford to lose him.

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=384776

probably wouldn't. Got to wonder if the threat of a passing game opens some lanes for martin

I'd stay put here. Martin will bounce back soon enough and I'd want any Broncos player on my team.

i'm not sure i would do this. i think its only a matter of time before martin starts scoring touchdowns and he's been putting up 90 yards a game, so he hasnt been as bad as people claim.

I definitely do this deal. Foster is just now hitting his stride and Martin looks terrible. And you're getting Foster's handcuff in case he goes down. Foster looked REAL good in that last game...he's looking like the same stud Foster.

Everyone who's saying Martin will bounce back....how long do you wanna wait? We're already almost halfway through the season....I'd cut bait and sell now if you can. Take the deal.

I would do it. Martin is not impressive in his sophomore slump. Foster looks very healthy and hitting groove in an offense that will need him with QB issues. You can lose Decker with your balance. Denver scores, but there are too many mouths to bank on him every week. http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=385371

I'd probably do it. Gives you a clear cut RB1, doesn't hurt your WR depth a ton either and it frees up a needed slot for a TE when Witten is on bye.

\

I second this

I would do this. Foster will be needed more now with the qb issues and you have depth at WR. Thx on mine.