Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheLivingLegend

Trade Martin/Decker for Foster

id take this deal since you have two stud wr anyways and foster is back to form i think he outproduces martin ros

I would definitely do it. Depth is over rated (until injuries happen of course) haha but you need to take risks to win the championship. I think that Tampa is a train wreck this year and Foster looks like his old self. There's a possibility that Martin turns it around, but I still think Foster is the better back and they will need to lean on him more now that the pass game is struggling so badly. Thanks for the help with mine.

Would you trade Eric Decker and Doug Martin to get Arian Foster and Ben Tate?

No. I'd pass on that deal.

I say yes take foster and Tate, just be careful of bye weeks and wr's are popping up more and more out of nowhere to replace the kind of production decker is putting out this year

I'd do it. Martin has always been overrated. Had a few huge games last year but was a scrub in most. Elevated his stock to a level he can't perform on.

I'd also go for it.

Foster is solid, Ben Tate is a great backup/handcuff.

Martin has been garbage, I own him in one of my leagues. Sucks. Decker isn't much, IMO

Id do it.. i think foster finishes top 3 by years end.. martin will have sprinkles of good games but no consistency

Yes, I'd pull the trigger here. Foster looks solid and I'd avoid Tampa Bay with the debacle and possible mutiny. Decker is just depth for you so this is a great upgrade.

Guest JimmyGs

You need to get Foster. He is going to blow up with 2nd and 3rd string QBs coming in and he will also be used heavily as a safety value for the new QBs.

Thanks for help in mine. I take the trade for sure. Martin is losing his snaps.

If u can afford the lose of decker than do it.

Yeah I would do it. You don't even start Decker, and Foster will be an upgrade as Tampa is dismal atm. Thanks for the help with mine.

Thanks for answering mine earlier! I'd go for it. Bucs have never had back to back thousand yard rushers after a dudes breakout rookie season. Martin isn't suddenly going to bring it on. I'd say go for it and dump him while people are still paying for the name. Plus, with Schaub and Yates turnover machine, I think Foster may see increased touches. Schaub isn't going to lead that offense to the playoffs, it's gonna be the backfield.

Why are people still so high on Martin? He's 20th RB in my league...Foster is 6th and just started looking great the last couple weeks.

Get rid of Martin and get Foster.