Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seeL

Metta World Peace 2013-2014 Season Outlook

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Hidden by v0dka, November 6, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Worth picking up over Miles Plumlee? Artest can put up some good numbers but he's getting old. Im not expecting much from Amare or Bargs this year.

I'd pick him over Plumlee. He's a crafty defender with a good knack for shooting threes with low TO.

1 person likes this

I feel like we all slept on him last year for the same reasons. Outside of the last couple of months, he was one of the better early season adds.

Just dropped Frye for Metta in our 18-team deep competitive league. Couldn't handle frye's inconsistency.

It looks like Metta is the biggest winner with the Tyson Chandler injury. He came in and replaced Chandler in the first quarter. He played 32 of the remaining 41 minutes tonight after Chandler got injured. Looks like he'll be playing a lot of PF next to Melo while Chandler is out.

gonna pick MWP today and dropping McBob...I think it should pay off at least in rebs and steals no?

Picked him up with Chandler out for 4-6 weeks. He played 32 minutes last night.

Same here, hopefully he plays more than Bargnani.

MWP will play SF & PF with JR mostly playing SG. The minutes will be there. Not sure about the shots but MWP's defense & toughness will be more relied upon with Tyson out.

the knicks will be bad and MWP will get frustrated, do something blatantly un-peaceful, and get suspended.

Why is Bargnani getting more minutes than him anyway? I think he can hold his own in the 4spot much like Melo.

looks like MWP is gonna get a ALOT of mins while chandler is out rofl. he contributes in alot of cats too which is handy