Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

metropolitans

Aaron Rodgers Vs Matt Ryan Here On Out (wk7-on)

17 posts in this topic

Stats: Matt Ryan: 1649-10-3 / Aaron Rodgers: 1646-10-4 .... BOTH just lost their #1 WR & I know Julio led the league in ReYds but Cobb led the league in all-purpose Yds from Scrimmage. BOTH are lethal! Jones talent combined with JFinley aka 'stone-hands' is arguably equivalent to TonyG and HD83. Obviously Jordy right now trumps Roddy but if Roddy can get healthy, thatll be a push. I just see Matty Ice being heavily undervalued, yet ARod's still a Top3 QB.... I don't think ppl are necessarily wrong about ARod, I just think they're discounting Ryan, theyre back-to-back rankings in my book.... WHATSAYOU???

Rodgers.

I don't think Jordy and Roddy will be a push at any point. and Jones is much better than all of Atl's other receivers.

Plus Rodgers is just a better player.

Its Rodgers and not close. Boykin may be better than Harry Douglas. Roddy has like 14 catches on the year and yet Douglas still has done nothing. The packers receiving core and then running backs are far better than atls. And the falcons still have seahawks niners and saints toward the end of the year.

Rodgers definitely has an easier schedule, which is why I've been trying to get him in Leagues 1 and especially 2 since I'm meh at QB.

LOL, this isn't close. Rodgers by far.

And James Jones is waaaayyy better than Harry Douglas.

this