Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AK27

The New York Times

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=387693

Any help would be appreciated.

Please post in this thread.

LeVeon Bell vs Baltimore

Dwayne Bowe vs Houston

Emmanuel Sanders vs Baltimore

and for my defense?

Panthers vs Stl

Titans vs San Francisco

How many am I supposed to choose. Is it a flex spot? If so, definitely not Bowe simply because Houston has been one of the best at shutting down wideouts. I like Sanders a lot here though in non PPR. Ravens allow least fantasy points to RBs.

Panthers vs. STL. Every QB has only thrown one TD max vs. the Panthers. And they are pretty stout vs the run, I expect a big game from Carolina.

Start Helu today or wait and try Jacobs tomorrow?

Drop K. Rudolph and pick up Cox/Hillis in case Jacobs cant go Monday.

Ridley @ Jets or Levone Bell vs. Ravens

Need to start 1 at flex

PPR league this is for

Starting Woodhead in the Flex, so Alshon Jeffery or Keenan Allen? PPR. Thanks a lot.

I'd ride the hot hand and go Allen, but I think both of them have about the same upside. Washington let up a big game against Rodgers which is inflating their view of being looked at as an easy match up but I personally think they will run through Forte and occasionally Marshall. I'm not expecting a huge game from Allen but if the game is close and Rivers airs it out deep, Allen should have no problem putting up a decent spot. But honestly I think both of them will have 5 catch for 60 yd games or so.

I have to bench one of the four:

Chris Johnson vs 49ers

Trent Richardson vs Broncos

Zac Stacy vs Panthers

Joseph Randle vs Eagles

Also please rank these 3 defensive options:

Ravens D vs Steelers (in Pittsburgh)

Steelers D vs Ravens

Packers D vs Browns (in Green Bay)

Foles or Brady?

And Flex, I'm deciding between Gates, T. Williams and Woodhead.

Leaning Foles/Gates. Witten is my TE

My gut says Brady for reasons I've already talked about with Foles and Brady in this thread.

Woodhead over Gates and Williams. I think the Jags really struggle against shifty fast backs in open space, and the Chargers should have a run first mentality against the Jags. Depends if you're in a PPR league.

Its a non-ppr league. Sorry for leaving that out.

I think Williams has the best match up. Whether you believe Austin not practicing Thursday and Friday and his probable tag means he won't see the field much, then Williams should have a solid performance. Gates is probably the safer play, but I do like Woodhead even in non PPR for this week but that's only based on my opinion of thinking he will find the end zone. Gates is the safer play, Williams higher upside.

Start Helu today or wait and try Jacobs tomorrow?

Drop K. Rudolph and pick up Cox/Hillis in case Jacobs cant go Monday.

The fact that Jacobs didn't practice Saturday and is listed as questionable and not probable is cause for concern. I think even if he trots out there we can't expect what he did last week and if he is out there, it's not worth owning any of the Giants backs despite a juicy match up. I'd start Helu if he's really your only option, and not a bad one.

I'd rather hold onto Rudolph just to see how his chemistry looks with Freeman. Either way I think all of the Giants backs lose out when Andre Brown comes back.

I have to bench one of the four:

Chris Johnson vs 49ers

Trent Richardson vs Broncos

Zac Stacy vs Panthers

Joseph Randle vs Eagles

Also please rank these 3 defensive options:

Ravens D vs Steelers (in Pittsburgh)

Steelers D vs Ravens

Packers D vs Browns (in Green Bay)

I'd probably bench Stacy despite having two decent weeks but his match ups have been cupcake and the Rams only chance at a win vs the Panthers is through Bradford. CJ has higher upside, is guaranteed a decent work load, though a tough match up, it's usually the games you least expect it when he breaks out.

1) Packers

2) Ravens

3) Steelers

Ridley @ Jets or Levone Bell vs. Ravens

Need to start 1 at flex

PPR league this is for

Probably the toughest one to call, and Ridley won't catch any passes so this pretty much becomes who is more likely to score touchdowns. The Ravens have been absolutely stout vs the run until Lacy last week, but even so Lacy never scored. I thinK Ridley's chances of getting a goal line touchdown are more than Bells, and the Jets have shown that they can break vs the run if the passing game is successful which Gronk should help open up. Go Ridley.

Start 2:

Reggie Wayne vs Broncos

Keenan Allen vs Jags

Mike Wallace vs Bills

Kenbrell Thompkins vs Jets

James Jones (if healthy) vs Browns

thanks

Start 2:

Reggie Wayne vs Broncos

Keenan Allen vs Jags

Mike Wallace vs Bills

Kenbrell Thompkins vs Jets

James Jones (if healthy) vs Browns

thanks

Wayne and Wallace. James Jones is out. Gronk is back. Chargers will run first (or throw short).

I will be answering questions until 12:30. Possibly later, but no guarantee.

1. Pick two out of the following three for 1 pt PPR league: Antonio Brown, Justin Blackmon, or Reggie Wayne?

2. Start Newton or Rivers?

3. Start Packers DEF, Dolphins DEF, or Chargers DEF?

4. Sit Doug Martin today in PPR in favor of Gio Bernard or Alfred Morris (small team league)?

1. Ryan or Brady today?

2. Tony G or Cameron?

3. In my League 3: I'm starting Moreno and Forte. Flex or bench Ray Rice? Starters are in bold below.

4. Pick 2: Blackmon, Gordon, Wayne, V-Jax, Allen

5. Better ROS QB: Brady, Ryan, or Rodgers?

A lot of questions, I know. Thanks!

1. Pick two out of the following three for 1 pt PPR league: Antonio Brown, Justin Blackmon, or Reggie Wayne?

4. Sit Doug Martin today in PPR in favor of Gio Bernard or Alfred Morris (small team league)?

Brown and Wayne. Blackmon's hammy is a concern, Cecil Shorts is also back.

Probably Cam. I think the rushing yards will be there this week, big time.

I'm leaning towards the Packers. I think the Browns will struggle in another close defensive game.

Martin should have a field day on Atlanta. You drafted him high for a reason (or traded some decent guys to get him), this is one of his better match ups.

Kendall Wright or Rueben Randle half point per rec

It's very close, but I think Randle obviously has the much higher upside but I honestly see Nicks having the best game among the three.

1. Ryan or Brady today?

2. Tony G or Cameron?

3. In my League 3: I'm starting Moreno and Forte. Flex or bench Ray Rice? Starters are in bold below.

1 Brady.

2 Tony Gonzalez.

3 I don't know how many players you start at wide receiver or RB.

4. Wayne and V-Jax

5 I'm not answering ROS questions here because it's not fair without looking into strength of sched, etc.

Coby Fleener or Jordan Reed? PPR. Thanks.

I think Reed is safer, but if you like to gamble this could be Fleeners biggest game. I wouldn't bet on it though. If he doesn't have a good game most people are dropping him after this week. Go Reed.

Brown and Wayne. Blackmon's hammy is a concern, Cecil Shorts is also back.

Probably Cam. I think the rushing yards will be there this week, big time.

I'm leaning towards the Packers. I think the Browns will struggle in another close defensive game.

Martin should have a field day on Atlanta. You drafted him high for a reason (or traded some decent guys to get him), this is one of his better match ups.

Thanks man for the help. I really appreciate it.

Which DEF:

Chicago @ WAS

Green Bay vs CLE

Dallas @ PHI

SD @ Jax

Which Kicker?

Crosby vs Cle

Succop vs HOU

Sturgis vs BUF

Gould @ WAS

Thanks and good luck to everyone this week!

1. Ryan or Brady today?

2. Tony G or Cameron?

1 Brady.

2 Tony Gonzalez.

3 I don't know how many players you start at wide receiver or RB.

4. Wayne and V-Jax

5 I'm not answering ROS questions here because it's not fair without looking into strength of sched, etc.

3. 2RBs, 2WRs and a RB/WR/TE Flex

Thanks!