Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AK27

The New York Times

1) Brady or Rivers?

2) Pick 2 RB- Lacy, Bush, Martin - PPR

3) Pick 3 - Calvin, V.Davis, Finley (rodgers is my QB in this team), Cameron, Heath Miller- .5 ppr

4) Pick 3- Gronk, V.Davis, Cameron, Witten

Thanks alot!

Hi. Standard scoring league 8 team

Pick two WRs

calvin, Blackmon, VJax or Decker

Pick two RBs

Reggie, Lacy and Martin

And pick one flex from the above please

Thanks!

Which DEF:

Chicago @ WAS

Green Bay vs CLE

Dallas @ PHI

SD @ Jax

Which Kicker?

Crosby vs Cle

Succop vs HOU

Sturgis vs BUF

Gould @ WAS

Thanks and good luck to everyone this week!

Green Bay.

Crosby/Sturgis. Probably Crosby.

Fleener or Wright this week only..PPR league? Fllener may go off, but has been poor lately. Wright is dominating targets and cacthing the ball. Thoughts?

1) Brady or Rivers?

2) Pick 2 RB- Lacy, Bush, Martin - PPR

3) Pick 3 - Calvin, V.Davis, Finley (rodgers is my QB in this team), Cameron, Heath Miller- .5 ppr

4) Pick 3- Gronk, V.Davis, Cameron, Witten

Thanks alot!

Brady.

Bush/Martin

Calvin, Vernon, Finley, Heath a close 3rd though.

Gronk, Vernon, Witten

Hi. Standard scoring league 8 team

Pick two WRs

calvin, Blackmon, VJax or Decker

Pick two RBs

Reggie, Lacy and Martin

And pick one flex from the above please

Thanks!

Calvin and VJax.

Bush and Martin. Flex Decker

Standard socring I have to start 3 WR.

I have Gordon; Brown, Smith and Jackson (vincent)

I will start Gordon, Smith and Jackson good choice ?

These are excellent and well reasoned answers. Thank you. Any chance you can do a Monday night update for those with Monday night questions?

Yeah absolutely. Most of those questions will pertain to Jacobs status I'm sure. I'm from New York so listening to sports radio might provide more insight than I can give leading up to the game.

Have to say not to gloat, but I was pretty on point in helping everyone who asked.

Megatron for Larry and Le'Veon Bell was offered to me..I'd be getting Megaton..no brainer right? 12 team PPR league

Megatron for Larry and Le'Veon Bell was offered to me..I'd be getting Megaton..no brainer right? 12 team PPR league

Especially after today, I'm surprised he still wants to do the trade. Yeah no brainer.

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, October 23, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Patrick Bateman, October 23, 2013 - No reason given

So I'm willing to help offer my advice but I was yet banned again by Patrick Bateman after suggesting that I would like an unbanning from my previous accounts. I was originally banned because I was trying to pool together a group of people to split the price of MLB.TV unaware that I would be permanently banned from the forums for posting an ad. Without any warnings sent, I had to create temporary accounts and use IP address blocking programs just to simply read posts. Now I'm not a bad guy, and I've never personally slammed anyone on here. But why does this cock sucker find it appropriate to ban me for trying to help and providing positive insight?

Assuming this post will be deleted, I will be creating accounts all evening, so please admins. IP blocking go ahead. Hardware ID ban go ahead. I'm just trying to help, and your last banning was personal because you can't take criticism about the way in which you handle your moderating duties. Go f--- yourself Bateman. Real mature.

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, October 23, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Patrick Bateman, October 23, 2013 - No reason given

And to the moderator who removes this post, please let Bateman know I will be making more accounts.