Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sternes

10/20/13 - Rams at Panthers Game Day Thread

32 posts in this topic

Back to conservative play again. Let's not let Newton do anything. No roll outs, no read options, just hang back there and get sacked.

Sack to end the quarter. How can you have such a mobile qb and treat him like Marino? Good grief.

can't actually watch the game, but the panthers need to just fire everyone involved in the decision making process.

Panthers are hilarious. Sit back, sit back, sit back, let the defense hold them off. Pray you score 2 TD's. I thought after last week it would be time to set Cam loose, but no. I'm sure he got chastised for that TD run since that wasn't the play design.

They get lucky with that called back TD, but I doubt that will be a big enough wake up call.

Seems like whenever I start Newton, they limit him in every way possible. No designed runs, no nothing. But when he's on my bench, they just let him do whatever he wants.

Funny thing is, when they do let him loose, they win.

Zac Stacy is looking pretty good again. And good to see they're involving him in the passing game.

Newton scrambles for his life for a first. He was stuck in a pocket that collapsed in about 2 seconds. If they let him run more the DL wouldn't be getting up field so quick.

**sigh**

They couldn't have just sneaked Cam at 1? gdamn I hate Carolina

Yeah because the coaches care about your fantasy team. You'd have a gripe if it wasn't actually successful.

- a cam owner

I have never suggested my post was from any other perspective other than my fantasy teams best interest. I can't deal with this BS every other week with Cam though. The big weeks keep you on the train, but when you average out his numbers, he's been a sub par QB this year

Cam gets hurt on a zone read (back in now though)...but I'm sure this will do wonders for CAR Cam friendly play calling...sigh

Just Qb sneak it for the love of all things, this dumbass coaching staff all they do is Tolbert runs inside the 5.

1st and goal from the 1 & they give it to Tolbert for the vulture again...and he's stopped

2nd and 1 from the 1 yard line...they tried Tolbert again!

They lost their first 2 games because they stopped trying to score after they went up. I hope they don't do that this game.

Seems like whenever I start Newton, they limit him in every way possible. No designed runs, no nothing. But when he's on my bench, they just let him do whatever he wants.

Funny thing is, when they do let him loose, they win.

Coaching incompetence is a fickle thing.

Just let cam jump in. Do the brady reach forward and back over the goalline if u want to protect him. This staff thinks newton should throe 20 times and hand off the rest of the game.

Idiots think bc tolbert is big it means more. Look how tall cam is. He just has to reach forward.