Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

10.20.13 -- SNF: Denver Broncos @ Indy Colts Game Thread

1,097 posts in this topic

Peyton Manning is playing in Indianapolis this week. Have you heard this? Apparently he used to play there or something but I have no idea. What happened? Do you think they'll cover it on the broadcast? I haven't heard anything. Was it controversial?

I'm looking forward to a good game. The Broncos are undefeated and looking like the best team in the league, yet cracks exist. Their defense can be had, especially through the air. Can the Luck of the Colts shine through and execute a creative game plan to slow Denver down? Both teams looked sluggish last week but Indy was pretty terrible after two outstanding weeks. Were they looking ahead? We'll find out tonight.....

Post em'.

Hilton AND TRich starting for me. No big gaffes on my bench. I'm down by 13. He has Randle on MNF. Can we just have a Cowboys-Broncos shootout please? Pretty please?

The top tier WRs had big games today. Hoping for DT to add to that list.

Manning is a classy dude but I can't imagine him not wanting to run up the score just a tad bit.

Colts fan, going against TRich and TY and have Knowshon. Here's the headline I want:

Moreno's 6 TDs not enough as Colts key win with Defense and Special Teams

Okay, TRich...

We just need you to be decent.

17 carries for 39yds isn't going to cut it.

I need a big game from TRich so like 10 carries for 30 yards

1 person likes this

Need big games from Luck and TY. And Julius to do as little as possible. Should be fun!