Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RJRJRJ

All Hope is Lost 2013

66 posts in this topic

1-6, 2-5, 2-6?

I know, if your players just turn it around and play like they are supposed to, you might just have a shot. But really, when do you just take your medicine and call it a season?

Currently at 2-5, and likely 2-6 after next week; I think my time has come.

My only hope is to play spoiler from here on out.

Nail in the coffin next week if I lose, currently 3-4 in both leagues, also have most points scored Against me in both

Cool story I know

Once you lose 7 or 8 it is time to tank it. I was 1-4 then I upset the top two teams in my league.

God bless you.

1-6 after this week after drafting Foster. Cobb, Brady, Marshall, and DMC.

You can't win em all, and some times you just can't win any of em.

Better question is how do you tell a friend to make a trade with you because he is currently 1-6, but he is still trading and working waivers like he has a shot?

Better question is how do you tell a friend to make a trade with you because he is currently 1-6, but he is still trading and working waivers like he has a shot?

Unfortunately, ive been at the receiving end of these offers for the past couple of weeks. You become numb to it after a while.

2-5 have the highest pts against and its not even close. i have over 150 pts more pts against me two yrs in a row. i have yet to play someone that score less 120 pts.

Drafted Ridley, SJax, and Bowe thanks

Week 2 stat corrections lost by 1 pt

last week Luck couldnt get me more that 10 pts against the Chargers. FMFL

I'm gonna revamp my whole team and hope for the best. Dropping Rice and getting Fred Jackson or Sproles. Dropping Eli and getting Locker. May seem extreme but that's where I'm at right now.

I'm going to be 1-6 after tonight in one league, so it's "wait til' next year" once again. Wish I could time travel and slap myself before drafting Spiller, SJax, Cobb, MJD with my first four picks. I never had a chance and have even less of one moving forward.

Never give up! Even if I'm playing in the 10th or 12th place game...I'm trying to kick your....

Im not in a postion to call it quits, im likely gonna be 4-3 after this week but we give out money to the weekly winner with the highest point total on a n individual weekly basis just to keep people whose teams aren't likely in a playoff position some incentive to keep at it week in and week out

at 3-4 and in 9th place out of 12, it's getting close to the time to start looking ahead at 2014. thanks to a wrist, a fibula, and now a labrum, the injuries and various other sucktitudes and inconsistencies have done me in.

spent 60% of my budget on RB's and only beast mode is left standing. by the time vereen comes back it will be too late. biggest mistake: switching from wanting charles to martin the day of the draft. YIKES!!

3-3, but probably goin 3-4 due to Freeman and Randle owing me tonight.

Yeah, not good when I decided to take A-ARON Rodgers first round (2QB league), i took Forte in my 2nd round, when i coulda took Jamaal Charles

and i woulda had a deadly combo of JC/Forte. Really stupid, since i LOVE JC but for some reason... why i was set on drafting a QB round 1 in this ddam 2qb league.

Then coulda drafted like Romo/Rivers and some scrunb for my 2QB, what a joke.

Totally choked on WR, took D. Thomas 3rd round and dude is an afterthought in Peyton's mind, then drafted Colstonin the 4TH ROUND = WORST PICK!

I have since dropped colston chump and will start T. Williams ROS.

You guys gotta do more than 1 league.

Max 2 leagues.

One year i did 4 leagues, terrible.

Next year probably going back to 1 league again.

You guys gotta do more than 1 league.

I do. 1-6 in the one I'm whining about here, 6-1 in my other. The only bad thing about two leagues is if one goes south while the other is doing well early on, you tend to tune out the other and almost make it fated that the bad team will not get better.

Im in more than one league, but I really only care about one of them. The rest are just free leagues that I joined because a friend asked me to.

I can't believe guys talking about their season being on the brink at 3-4. My 2nd team has been underachieving like crazy(thx trent) but I should squeak out a win tonight and go 3-4. If that happens I feel like its a new season for me. The season's only halfway over boys, keep fighting

Hell, I'm 2-4 this week (likely improving to 3-4 as long as Nicks doesn't put up 27), and I feel confident in my ability to get to the playoffs and win the league.

S*** happens, and if you have a couple wins and the highest points against in the league, guess what. Your schedule is about to get better, and you're about to start beating people up.

1 person likes this

I'll be joining the 3-4 club soon too. These upcoming weeks aren't looking good for my opponents. No Chris Johnson or Matt Forte this week against me, then no Knowshon Moreno, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, or Victor Cruz the following week. Anything is possible, even coming off a 2-4 record.