Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludawg23

Jason Campbell 2013 Outlook

83 posts in this topic

He is better than Josh Freeman and Brandon Weeden, I'll give him that

1 person likes this

LOL. Just post this in the KC Chiefs DEF Outlook thread. I bet they score more points than Campbell this week.

I'm getting ready for a points bonanza from the Chiefs DST :P

After all 3 of my QBs (Cutler, Manuel, & Foles) went down in my deep 20-teamer. This guy just saved my patootie.

It seems like every week the Chiefs D play a team who's just benched their knucklehead starter. Fantasy sleeper of the year

Browns RB's are going to have perhaps slightly more PPR value. Campbell loves to check down as shown in the preseason. The question is, will it be SilentG or Fozzy catching those check downs?

I seriously think something strange is going to happen with this game. The Browns really are not that bad of a football team. They have lots of talent and this will be the best D the Chiefs have faced all year. A mobile QB with a decent arm by Campbell is all this team needs. Weeden should never have been drafted. I'm searching for a QB this week, and plugging him in over the likes of Dalton, Eli, Pryor, Etc.

One thing Campbell has going for him is that he is not Brandon Weeden. And that's always nice.

I remember the game he started last year against the 9ers. Eh. I didn't see anything special about Campbell. Then again I think Chicago's o-line had some issues as I remember Cutler being sacked a lot last season. Anyway It kind of makes wonder what Hoyer's full potential is.

After all 3 of my QBs (Cutler, Manuel, & Foles) went down in my deep 20-teamer. This guy just saved my patootie.

How's that?

A mobile QB with a decent arm by Campbell is all this team needs. .

Just like Pryor on the Raiders? and you remember what the Chiefs D did against him.

and the hoooooooome of theeeeeee CHIEFS!

I'm searching for a QB this week, and plugging him in over the likes of Dalton, Eli, Pryor, Etc.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Well, you're nuts, but I hope you are somehow right, because I'm forced to start him this week.

1 person likes this

Campbell was a third stringer, behind Weeden, behind Hoyer.

Obviously the coaches in Cleveland felt he was a sorrier option than the scrub he's replacing.

Jason Campbell is anything but mobile.

Correct.

In his prime, as a Washington Redskin, he could be compared to Brian Leftwich in terms of scrambling ability. He also had zero pocket presence and held the ball for too long.

Campbell was a third stringer, behind Weeden, behind Hoyer.

Obviously the coaches in Cleveland felt he was a sorrier option than the scrub he's replacing.

Lightning%2Bin%2Ba%2Bbottle.jpeg

That's all we can ask for.

The dude that wants to start Campbell over Dalton or Pryor...don't do it, braaaoo

Let me also point out that he's facing a team whose head coach is familiar with Campbell. Andy Reid will launch so many blitzes at Campbell, JC will feel like he's in Fedex field all over again.

Starting this guy is the equivalent of your team swallowing a cyanide pill

2 people like this