Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pdizzle710

Need 2 RB and Flex help...WHIR 100% Guaranteed

Need 2 RB's and one flex for my standard non-ppr league. Please leave a link and I will definitely help in return. Thanks in advance.

RB's: Alfred Morris, Eddie Lacy, Zac Stacy, Mike James, Roy Helu, Joique Bell, Willis McGahee, or Peyton Hillis

WR's: Reuben Randle or Julian Edelman (Starting Dez, Garcon, and Gordon)

Eddie...helu and Reuben....I kinda think Helu is going to play a bigger role than Alfred this week. The others are non factors--except maybe James...but I'd wait a week on him

Whir you at? B) ---->http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=389371

morris and lacy at rb lacy is only getting better and if helu doesnt steal tds morris is going a top back and randel as flex his young and only getting better every week

Morris, Lacy, and Randle. Sorry for echoing what everyone else seems to be saying, but it is the safest bet.

Thanks for the help on mine!

morris, lacy and hillis. hillis is going to be a feature back until andre brown returns. he got the job done and although he doesn't have the wheels, he catches the ball which is always a good addition in ff for rbs :).

thanks for the help on mine

I would go Lacy, Morris, and Reuben ( hakeem nicks is in the dog house and hasn't been performing well