Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HTTR21

Trade Involving Dez/Jamaal Charles

Was offered a pretty interesting trade.

I would be giving up Dez Bryant, Julius Thomas, and Alshon Jeffrey and receiving Jamaal Charles, Anquan Boldin, and Marques Colston.

I am pretty deep at the WR position with Josh Gordon, Victor Cruz, and James Jones. My Running backs are my weakest point with Knowshon, Lamar Miller, and Trent (What a bust) so this is the biggest upgrade. I also have TE depth behind Thomas with Antonio Gates and Jordan Reed.

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't do it. Be nice to have JC but you're giving up a lot. Doesn't leave you with a top WR1

You should try shopping cruz or gordon with Tdudd and see what you can get done. No bites then throw gates or reed in on it and see what happens.

Basically just start throwing trade offers out there and see what happens.

I'd probably wait on this offer. I doubt Dez's value is going anywhere and Charles' value can't get any higher. See if Cruz can put up a big game, and see how Gordon fares with a new QB. Plus, we don't know what Jordan Reed will look like ROS either.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=389436

Id stay put Dez will go off soon.. Id try an package gates with another one of your players for a running back

I would do this move stat. Charles is the number one RB in fantasy. Your WR depth is pretty good. Alshon Jeffrey and Boldin are a wash and your TE depth is great. Who are your RBS?

I kinda agree with everyone. I think you could probably get a better deal if you tried to package Cruz to someone instead of Dez, but if worst comes to worst, I think this trade makes your team better. At the same time, I think he's getting the better all around players.

thx for the help on mine

I would do this move stat. Charles is the number one RB in fantasy. Your WR depth is pretty good. Alshon Jeffrey and Boldin are a wash and your TE depth is great. Who are your RBS?

Listed above. Knowshon Moreno, Lamar Miller, and Trent Richardson - hence my desperation for another stud RB

Listed above. Knowshon Moreno, Lamar Miller, and Trent Richardson - hence my desperation for another stud RB

But you don't have to destroy your team to get another rb1. Package the guys I said above and go after somebody else.

Target Lacy ,R. Bush theres a handful of guys you can get to upgrade your team and keep Dez.

But you don't have to destroy your team to get another rb1. Package the guys I said above and go after somebody else.

Target Lacy ,R. Bush theres a handful of guys you can get to upgrade your team and keep Dez.

Working on that now. I've tried a multiple different deals - one for McCoy who was also asking for way too much (McCoy, Steve Smith, and Decker, for Knowshon, Gates and Dez, and wont budge). Also offered Lacy for Cruz and Gates. League is very tough to trade with - trying to work with last place team for Marshawn - offered Victor, Gates, and His choice of Lamar Miller or Trent.

Appreciate your guys's help

Working on that now. I've tried a multiple different deals - one for McCoy who was also asking for way too much (McCoy, Steve Smith, and Decker, for Knowshon, Gates and Dez, and wont budge). Also offered Lacy for Cruz and Gates. League is very tough to trade with - trying to work with last place team for Marshawn - offered Victor, Gates, and His choice of Lamar Miller or Trent.

Appreciate your guys's help

Tradephobic leagues are the worst. Personally I would hold onto Cruz, at least until he has a good game.

BUMP

So while this trade is still on the table.

I am also in talks of sending Victor Cruz, Julius Thomas, and Lamar Miller for Marshawn and Reuben Randle.

Which one do you guys like better? I would love Jamaal but would rather send Cruz then Dez away.

I wouldn't do it. You are giving up youth and explosion to get old and slowing down, aside from Charles.

Thanks for the help.

BUMP

So while this trade is still on the table.

I am also in talks of sending Victor Cruz, Julius Thomas, and Lamar Miller for Marshawn and Reuben Randle.

Which one do you guys like better? I would love Jamaal but would rather send Cruz then Dez away.

Do this second trade. Much better than the JC trade and Lynch will be top 5 RB ROS. Plus you get to keep Dez.