Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LongbowFoSho

Longbow's "HELP" Thread

I'm just going to keep using one thread for all of my questions instead of making a new one every other day or so for all of my stupid questions. So, go to the last page/post and see what dumb question I'm asking and help me out, yo!

Thanks!

Without further ado:

League 1: I picked up Jacquizz to start in case S-Jax doesn't go again, but now I'm second guessing it. Stacy is still sitting there on the waiver wire looking all tasty. He has a terrible matchup with Seattle, but is he better than Jacquizz/Jackson?

Also, I have to start Tannehill. Pryor is on waivers. Go for it or stay with Tannehill?

League 2: I was somehow able to get Douglas off waivers as the last waiver priority, so that was good. Zac Stacy is also available in this league, so is he a better bet than MJD going forward? I've only started MJD once this season.

League 3: As good as I can manage right now.

Thanks and WHIR, duh

Stacy and Pryor by a good bit over Tannehill.

Stacy over MJD by a good bit to me.

Stacy and Pryor by a good bit over Tannehill.

Stacy over MJD by a good bit to me.

I agree with Butters

Stacy over MJD but not rodgers, at least not this week with stacy going against seattle. Pryor over Tannehill but just by a bit, temper your expectations, i think 15 points is what both are gona end up producing but pryor has a higher upside (like going crazy ams rushing for 100 yards)

League 1: I went ahead with Stacy over Rodgers only because Rodgers is still sharing carries, S-Jax or not. He's done well the last couple of weeks, but I'm not seeing that as a sustained expectation. Also, picked up Pryor. We'll see...

League 2: I'll have to think about Stacy over MJD a bit more.

Stacy and Pryor just because of his ability to run. and the saints Def has been pretty good this year.

Stacy and MJD are pretty close

I'm still trying to use MJD in a trade for Aaron Rodgers in League 3, so I'm going to hold onto him a little longer.

Speaking of which: Ryan+MJD for Aaron Rodgers? I tried to give him Brady (he's a Gronk owner), but last week's 7 point debacle killed that quick.

TRADE RATE: MATT RYAN+MJD for AARON RODGERS

Yes or no?

Thanks!

IF YOU ARE GETTING RODGERS, THEN I LIKE IT.

TRADE RATE: MATT RYAN+MJD for AARON RODGERS

Yes or no?

Thanks!

Ryan impressed me with how well he did without his weapons, but I think that was a mirage. I'd make that deal.

League 1 stick with quizz... and Jackson..

qb I traded for eli because I was stuck with Pryor and Luck I don't like pryor match up...

I don't like Tannehill but if nothing else is available ... then go with Pryor

League 2... MJD or Stacy... Stacy plays the Seahawks.... and has NO QB

go with mjd as hard as it is to say

I love Matt Ryan, I mentioned in my post he's winning me my league by getting 30points a game...Rodgers though is Rodgers and he also has to play the Bears twice (good D but they give up Yds) Vikings twice, Giants, Eagles and Cowboys - I'd even make that trade in my league!

MJD is useless..

Rodgers' schedule is what really has me trying to get him, especially towards the playoffs. The Rodgers owner needs the help at RB with only T-Rich, McGahee, James and Woodhead.

NEW TRADE RATE: RYAN+DOUGLAS+MJD for RODGERS+NELSON

Think he'll bite? His other QB is Romo and he's expressed frustration.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I think MJD has basically bottom of the barrel appeal right now. Someone in his position would want a clear-cut upgrade at RB, not another under-performing headache. Problem is, your RB depth is pretty uninspiring too. If you want to bank on Sjax coming back soon and foster recovering from his hamstring injury, Id offer Brady+Moreno+Douglas for Rodgers+Nelson. If you want to keep it safe, offer Ryan+Foster+Douglas.

Rodgers' schedule is what really has me trying to get him, especially towards the playoffs. The Rodgers owner needs the help at RB with only T-Rich, McGahee, James and Woodhead.

NEW TRADE RATE: RYAN+DOUGLAS+MJD for RODGERS+NELSON

Think he'll bite? His other QB is Romo and he's expressed frustration.

I'm not sure I'd bite with Nelson added - you could make the argument Douglas is to Ryan what Nelson is to Rodgers..but Douglas has only done it once so far. Too early for him to be super attractive I think..

Can you afford to loose all 3 for Rodgers?

I'm not sure I'd bite with Nelson added - you could make the argument Douglas is to Ryan what Nelson is to Rodgers..but Douglas has only done it once so far. Too early for him to be super attractive I think..

Can you afford to loose all 3 for Rodgers?

We'd discussed this last week and he balked at giving up Jordy with Rodgers, but I also wasn't giving a WR back.

I won't give more than two players for Rodgers alone. Foster is untouchable and so is Moreno, especially with Foster's injury uncertainty. He wants Moreno, but I can't give him up either.

I really think if I offer Ryan+Williams+Douglas for Rodgers+Nelson+T-Rich, he'll go for it. If not, we'll go from there. He's receptive to some sort of trade, so I'm confident we can work something out. Just wanted to bounce my ideas here before I go trade-raping myself lol.

Thanks homies!

I don't know the manager you're discussing this with, but if I were him, I wouldn't accept that trade. Rodgers>Ryan, Nelson>Douglas (he's only performed in one game while Nelson has experience), and T-Rich=Williams. I feel that the other guy just got robbed.

In other words, you definitely win this trade if the other guys accepts.

Good Luck and thanks for the help on mine!

I was able to close a deal for Aaron Rodgers in League 1 unexpectedly. I gave Rivers and Allen for him, so did pretty well there I think. Giving up Allen also allowed me to pick up Boykin off waivers, so I'm throwing him in the flex spot instead of a possibly injured Blackmon.

Now, to get Rodgers in League 2, muhahahaha