Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LongbowFoSho

Longbow's "HELP" Thread

Longbow, this is an unorthodox idea fosho, but you could drop your Kickers in leagues 1 & 2 (unless they're some crazy kicker) and pick up ellington. Then you could make a 2-for-1 deal to crop your RB core and pick a K back up (maybe even the same one!)

MIne:

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=392203

This is a great idea.

I was going to recommend trying to fire off a 2v1 or 3v2 trade. You have a ton of depth. That being said, if you don't do this, I'd drop DeAngelo for Ellington.

I would say pick up Ellington for sure. If he gets 15 touches per game he will be a RB2.

Thanks for your help with mine.

League 1 - I would drop Pryor. I've never been big on having two QBs until the bye week (and GB's has already passed). If you can get TY, do it as fast as humanly possible. Drop D Williams or S Jax for him.

League 2 - I would stay put. If you really want to make a move, I'd drop D Williams. I don't think you're strong enough at WR to trade away VJax.

league 1:

I agree with others that you should drop Pryor, as you'll never start him over rodgers.

League 2:

Definitely Ellington

3:

Brown. Clear choice IMO

NEW TRADE RATE: Blackmon+Reed for Dez Bryant. I've offered it and he's open to trading him, so I'll up it to someone else if I need to. Would Gordon or Vjax be too much with Reed?

NEW TRADE RATE IN LEAGUE 2: Harry Douglas+MJD for Alfred Morris

Thoughts? I'm expecting him to counter for Moreno, but I'm not sure I could give him up. Hard to tell who would be better ROS, Morris or Moreno.

I would probably drop Pryor for Jones or Ellington since Rodgers already had his bye

In league two drop Deangelo for Ellington. Stewart is returning

Thanks for mine

My play for Morris was firmly rejected. Would Moreno for Morris straight up be too much? Would you rather have McCoy, Morris or Moreno ROS?

McCoy>Moreno>Morris, imo. McCoy is too dynamic to ignore

I'd go Moreno-McCoy-Morris there. The Broncos push ahead every week and he'll get his 20 touches and a score most of the time. I love McCoy but I'm afraid that defenses will just stack the box with Foles in the game and that offensive attack has looked pathetic lately. Morris last because Helu is becoming a bigger part of the offense by the week. Can't go wrong with any of these guys though.

So I'm basically giving advice on the better back? McCoy > Moreno > Morris. And it's not close. I responded to your advice in my thread as well. My offered was countered.

My play for Morris was firmly rejected. Would Moreno for Morris straight up be too much? Would you rather have McCoy, Morris or Moreno ROS?

ROS in a standard league? McCoy, Morris, then Moreno for me. Morris over Moreno because (1) Morris already had his bye, and (2) the talk that they'll lean less on Moreno to keep him fresh for the playoff run.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I had to delete my waiver request for Ellington in League 2 because losing Williams would mean I am left hanging at RB if Stacy can't go this week since Ellington is on bye.

If Foster doesn't go as well, then I'm really screwed. Stupid bye weeks.

I know this is considered heresy, but you could always drop brady for ellington...

Def don't deal Moreno for Morris. Moreno is killing it and even w/ ball getting some touches, he's putting up huge #s and teams have to play pass heavy-->lots of 6-man boxes

BTW just completed a deal giving FJax + MJD to get Mccoy, and another deal w/ Romo + KC for Brees!

Been a great night.

I know this is considered heresy, but you could always drop brady for ellington...

Def don't deal Moreno for Morris. Moreno is killing it and even w/ ball getting some touches, he's putting up huge #s and teams have to play pass heavy-->lots of 6-man boxes

BTW just completed a deal giving FJax + MJD to get Mccoy, and another deal w/ Romo + KC for Brees!

Been a great night.

Those are great trades, BTW. You left yourself a bit thin at RB with only three, but you should be able to find someone serviceable on waivers. Much better than what you sent me before lol.

Regarding dropping Brady, I can't. Position roster limits are 5 RBs, so I couldn't drop Brady for Ellington even if I wanted to since that would give me 6 RBs. My waiver claim would have been outprioritized anyways. That's the price of being #1. I have considered dropping Brady for either Cutler or Locker, though. I picked up Locker in League 3 as my backup to Rivers.

Now that I've sorted out waivers, time to set the lineups:

League 1:

1. Pick a flex. I currently have Foster there, but might pick up James Jones in place of Boykin and flex him if he's healthy. Thoughts?

2. Gronk or Reed? Seems like a no-brainer, but Brady hasn't been very good and Pitt isn't terrible against the pass.

3. Is V-jax a lock at starter? Seattle is tough against the pass.

League 2:

1. Drop Brady for Locker or Cutler?

2. Pick 3: Jordy, Torrey, V-Jax, T. Williams, Douglas

League 3:

1. Jacoby Jones, DHB or Greg Olsen in the flex?

2. New Orleans vs the Jets or Oakland vs Philly?

Thanks as always

League 1:

1. Pick a flex. I currently have Foster there, but might pick up James Jones in place of Boykin and flex him if he's healthy. Thoughts?

2. Gronk or Reed? Seems like a no-brainer, but Brady hasn't been very good and Pitt isn't terrible against the pass.

League 2:

League 3:

Thanks as always

League 1:

Play Foster if he's healthy. And I would drop Pryor before Boykin.

I'd start Gronk and trade one of them.

Not necessarily a lock, but you don't have the WR depth to not start him.

League 2:

I'd try to deal Brady first if you're gonna drop him. Even if you get a guy that's just above WW material.

Jordy, Vjax, Douglas

League 3:

DHB

New Orleans

Been a great night.

Those are great trades, BTW. You left yourself a bit thin at RB with only three, but you should be able to find someone serviceable on waivers. Much better than what you sent me before lol.

Oh re: RB depth, I was able to grab ellington off the WW (had to drop D. Moore, but worth it!)