Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LongbowFoSho

Longbow's "HELP" Thread

NEW TRADE: Brady and D. Williams/Stacy for Ridley. The guy is a desperate Stafford & Kap owner with no QB for this week. I can pick up Locker off waivers.

Thoughts? This is in League 2 BTW.

I don't know. It's not a bad trade per se but I'm not high on Ridley ROS. Too many mouths too feed in NE (Vereen returning soon) and then throw in the Hoody factor. I'd probably look for another RB to target.

Im ok with the Brady/Williams for Ridley. The RB situation in Carolina is about to get much more muddy than the one in NE will ever be.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I only need Ridley this week with Williams and Stacy possibly injured. He originally offered me Ellington, but he's also on bye and doesn't help me now.

V-Jax vs Hilton is a tough choice. I like picking for upside, and I can see Hilton breaking 100 with a TD at home, much more than I can see V-Jax doing anything close to that on the road in Seattle. V-Jax is a beast, and perhaps one of the less talked about prime receivers, and I would start him every week, except perhaps in this match-up, where I think it is more likely Seattle gets a shut out, than Jackson has a good fantasy day.

As far as the Brady trade, I probably would not make it. I am not big on Riley as a fantasy back. I think Stacey actually has a bit more upside as a fantasy back. If his ankle is healthy, you have to respect a back that ran on Seattle.

Thanks for your help.

NEW TRADE: Brady and D. Williams/Stacy for Ridley. The guy is a desperate Stafford & Kap owner with no QB for this week. I can pick up Locker off waivers.

Thoughts? This is in League 2 BTW.

I don't think I would take that trade. I think Ridley will be better and giving up a qb that he might only play for one week is something that I wouldn't do. I like Stafford more than Brady rest of year.

Thanks for the help with mine.

He passed on the trade, which is no big deal. Stacy looks like he's good to go, so I don't really need Ridley now anyways.

Lineup dilemma: Foster has the Sunday night game and Kubiak won't say whether he's active or not and I likely won't know until its too late to put someone else in his place.

League 1: Roll the dice with Foster or start Hilton in the flex? I need all the points I can get since I'm going up against a Charles/Green/Jordy monster who is thankfully without Peyton.

League 2: Roll with Foster or start D. Williams instead? Yes, that is my only option.

Its also worth mentioning that I'll be busy flying tomorrow, so I have to set my lineup before I take off.

I think if you're flying then you can't risk if Arian doesn't play. I think he will play but will see his carries dropped significantly. I'd check his status one more time in the morning before you get on that plane and then if no change, I'd bench him.

Thanks for replying to mine.

Just realized that Houston is playing Indy, so I should have a chance to switch Foster out for Hilton since they both play late in League 1. League 2 is still a toss-up.

However, I did just drop Brady when I saw Kap just sitting as a FA. :D

I think NE is going to get Gronk the ball any way they can after last week, similar to their strategy in week 7. I'd go Gronk.

Ouch. It hurts to see that many points wasted on the bench, especially when I went against my gut and started Foster over Hilton at the flex. I never would have started Stacy over my Big 3, but perhaps that changes now. The dude is running all over people.

Capture_zps78ddbc67.jpg

Nevertheless, I'm down by 20 points. I have Rodgers and Forte and he has Jordy tomorrow night. Its going to be interesting.

Ouch. It hurts to see that many points wasted on the bench, especially when I went against my gut and started Foster over Hilton at the flex. I never would have started Stacy over my Big 3, but perhaps that changes now. The dude is running all over people.

I hear you man. I'm in a similar situation. Can you take a look at my new post? Thanks!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=395625#entry4039599

Thanks big guy.

I think your chances are really good, as Forte & Jordy will likely equal each other (I need 18 from jordy in one league to win for me after I got a big ZERO from foster and ONE from Indy!)

So I'm hoping for you Forte has a huge game and Jordy has a good game for me!

BTW: ROS, Gordon or Allen?

What a crazy week. Barring any stat corrections, I've managed to eek out a win in all of my leagues despite a goose egg from Foster and Rodgers' injury. Ironically, Rodgers' injury actually allowed me to win in League 1 since that meant no one was throwing to Jordy on the other team. Thankfully, Forte came through for me (in League 3 as well).

Doesn't get much closer than this:

Soclose_zps06affbab.jpg