Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LongbowFoSho

Longbow's "HELP" Thread

Burning waiver questions for this week:

League 1:

1. Assuming that Rodgers is out for awhile, do I roll with Pryor or pick up one of these: Keenum, Foles, or Tannehill

2. Would you consider any of these to be better than James Jones: Shorts, Boldin, Dobson, Marlon Brown

3. With Rodgers hurt, should I try to trade some of my RB depth for a QB or is that a panic move?

League 2:

1. Drop Deangelo Williams and grab Tate? His ribs are killing him. Other intriguing options are Ivory and Rashad Jennings.

League 3:

1. Which one of these (if any) to drop for Aaron Dobson: Jacoby Jones or DHB?

2. Keep holding onto Andre Brown or drop him for Rashad Jennings? I don't think DMC is going to be back for awhile.

Thanks as always!

League 3:

2. Keep holding onto Andre Brown or drop him for Rashad Jennings? I don't think DMC is going to be back for awhile.

Thanks as always!

1. Yes! DHB not looking sharp, and Jacoby Jones not getting very many targets. I think Dobson is getting in a groove with Brady, who should be pulling out of his slump for rest of the year

2. I am holding on to Andre Brown at least long enough to see how he does. The talent is there, but with the Giants be close enough in any of their games to get things going on the ground? That is my biggest concern.

League 1:

1. Rogers didn't look like his injury was too bad. I'd roll with Pryor but if you can pick up Foles that wouldn't be a bad idea either.

2. I like Shorts and Dobson more than Jones at the moment.

3. don't panic

League 2:

Keep Deangleo.

League 3:

1. drop DHB

2. I don't like either player! I guess keep brown, but who knows if that offense will ever click enough for him to be releveant.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=395944

League 1: If Rodgers is going to miss time, I like either Keenum or Foles...depending on your WW priority you may not be able to get Foles after that huge game...and I actually think I like Keenum a little more, however I am a Texans fan so that is definitely bias. Both those guys are solid options going forward, so I wouldn't make a panic QB trade if you can snag one of them.

League 2. Drop D Will for any of them, that backfield is a nightmare now with Stewart back. I like Ivory the most of them because I think he has the most longterm value as the solidified starter for a Jets team that we all know wants to run the ball.

League 3: Drop DHB, he is a certified scrub.

League 1: I like Keenum and I definitely wouldn't trade for a QB. You'll make the playoffs even with Rodgers sitting so don't panic yet

League 2: I'd drop Deangelo and grab Ivory...like the above poster said, the Jets wanna run and he's the best they got

League 3: Drop either to be honest lol, they're both dead in the water in my opinion

Thanks for your help on mine!

League 1:

1. Foles

2. Dobson but keep Jones as well

3. No don't trade, Rodgers will be back in couple of games.

League 2:

1. Get Ivory

League 3:

1: Drop Jacoby for Dobson

2. This is a risk, but I'd get Brown. Teams will start zoning on Jennings soon. Oakland receiving game is a joke. It really just comes down to Pryor and DMC/Jennings as their offense.

League 1:

1. Assuming that Rodgers is out for awhile, do I roll with Pryor or pick up one of these: Keenum, Foles, or Tannehill

^^ This is like the question I asked lol.. Honestly I think Foles is worth the gamble.. besides who is jumping on Keenum..seriously? Well, unless u start 2 qbs.

2. Would you consider any of these to be better than James Jones: Shorts, Boldin, Dobson, Marlon Brown

^^ No (wit blackmon out its gonna be coverage city for shorts), no, took a moment to consider it but no, and NO (in the future with a diff team maybe).

3. With Rodgers hurt, should I try to trade some of my RB depth for a QB or is that a panic move?

^^ Wait for the official word before u do anything drastic :)

League 2:

1. Drop Deangelo Williams and grab Tate? His ribs are killing him. Other intriguing options are Ivory and Rashad Jennings.

^^ I'd try my luck with jennings.

League 3:

^^ Luck has been playing very well and DHB was hurting last game (so he's excused)... Drop JJ

^^ Is DMC ever around for a while? lol. This one is a hard call. I say if u have room to work with continue stashing brown..if you need an immediate fix hop on Jennings.

Thx for the help on mine...and all the other ones you've helped me with :)

League 1:

1. I like Keenum to be honest. However holding is not a bad choice here. Rodgers might not be out long either.

2. No.

3. No.

League 2:

1. Get Ivory. Jennings & Tate would only be a very temporary solution. Ivory could keep performing.

League 3:

1. Drop DHB... or either, both aren't great and Dobson is a better option.

2. It is actually a tough call, it depends on DMC. Brown will be getting all the carries, I'd hold here.

League 1:

1. Keenum then Foles

2. Maybe Dobson. With Rodgers hurt, Packer WRs drop in value.

3. Unless you can get a superstar, wait for the injury report.

League 2:

1. I like Ivory. Tate is banged up still, so he's not 100%. Ivory could be the #1 guy for a while.

League 3:

1. Jacoby Jones. The Ravens have kinda even silent as far as fantasy players.

2. Andre Brown has more upside. If you have the depth, wait and see how he does.

Thanks for the help!

League 1:

1. Foles > Keenum

2. Maybe Dobson or Shorts

3. I wouldn't. any of those backups are serviceable. Heard it's going to be like 3 wks

League 2:

I like Ivory as well

League 3:

1. Either Jones or DHB. Neither is very good. I guess jones has less value

2. Definitely hold onto Brown. He's playing this coming week, right?

The prognosis on Rodgers is 3 weeks, with ROS a possibility. My only real hope for getting a trade is soon and there's someone who has Romo and Stafford.

Would it be too much to give up a RB or two for Stafford? This owner and I have a history, so I'm expecting him to want AP, which is out of the question obviously. There are other options, though.

Here's his roster:

Max_zps6f4c8840.jpg

TRADE PROPOSALS:

1. Stacy+Gordon for Stafford

2. Stacy+S-Jax for Stafford

3. ?

Help me out, peoples! I'm in 1st place now and I'd like to stay there. Leave a link.

I'd offer him Stacy+S-Jax for Stafford and hope he takes it, he'll probably come back with a counter including one of your WRs but Sjax and Stacy is worth a shot.

League 1:

League 2:

League 3:

Thanks as always!

League 1: I'd pick up Foles. I don't know that Dobson is better than Jones, but while Rodgers is out, then yes. 3. would be a panic move.

League 2: I'd go with Ivory or Jennings

League 3: hold on to Andre Brown

Stacy + Foster/SJax (neither have done much this year, they're pretty much equal) for Stafford. If no go, shoot for Romo.

Do I pick up Vereen with my current lineup?

Do I waive Terrance Williams for Amendola?

Do I pick up RG3 to fill in for Rodgers or Dalton??

Here is my PPR Team:

QB - Rodgers

WR - Dez, Fitz, Gordon, Harvin, Williams

RB - Bush, Moreno, Ridley, Woodhead, J. Bell

TE - Orange Julius, Witten

K - Hauschka (thinking of picking up Prater)

DEF - Orleans (thinking about switching to Indy or Denver)

Thanks!

8-1 Overall in a 12 teamer, 1st place.

What can I do to improve the team and get ready for the playoffs? The only person I want to keep is Graham.

I think I should try to move an RB. I lost Julio Jones so I'm thin at WR

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Moreno / Stacy / Murray / Miller / Tate / Doug Martin***

WR: J. Gordon / Garcon / S. Johnson

TE: Graham

K: Prater

Have chiefs and goskowski vereen gronk and ridley on bye and harvin on my bench. Who do I drop/trade?

Need to see your whole team, homie. Start a thread and post the link here.

NEW TRADE PROPOSAL: Stacy for Demaryius Thomas. The dude isn't even starting him this week and needs RB help, so I'm jumping on this regardless of what you guys say hahahahahaha