Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LongbowFoSho

Longbow's "HELP" Thread

The last place team in my division (he's 5 games back at 6-12 from div lead and I'm 2 at 9-9) is interested in Luck. His QBs are unreliable. The only ones I'm interested in are DT, JT, and maybe Spiller/Stacy. I don't think there's much to to do here unless I could flip DT/JT for a top QB after week 11 (Dez/Witten bye). Is it worth doing a trade? I don't want him to gain an advantage. The deadline is 11/15.

His team

TQB: Titans

RB: Zac Stacy, Mike James

WR: Andre Johnson, Demariyus Thomas

TE: Julius Thomas

Flex: MJD

DST: Chiefs

K: Steven Hauschka

Bench: CJ Spiller, Chiefs TQB, and a bunch of garbage.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=396419

NEW TRADE PROPOSAL: Stacy for Demaryius Thomas. The dude isn't even starting him this week and needs RB help, so I'm jumping on this regardless of what you guys say hahahahahaha

I like it. Please see my post #151

NEW TRADE PROPOSAL: Stacy for Demaryius Thomas. The dude isn't even starting him this week and needs RB help, so I'm jumping on this regardless of what you guys say hahahahahaha

Like the Demaryius Side ROS

Go for it.

NEW TRADE PROPOSAL: Just offered Jake Locker and Josh Gordon for Brandon Marshall in League 3. Its a long shot, but we'll see if he takes it.

Like the Demaryius Side ROS

As a Stacy owner, I am going to have to try the same thing!

i'd definitely do that trade. you are already really deep at RB and could use the upgrade at WR.

UPDATE w/ adds and drops:

League 1:

Traded Zach Stacy for Demaryius Thomas (accepted, pending processing).

Added Case Keenum, dropped Terrelle Pryor

Added Tennesee, dropped Cincinatti

League 2:

Added Aaron Dobson, dropped Terrance Williams

Added Andre Brown, dropped Deangelo Williams

Added Dan Carpenter, dropped Stephen Gotzkowski

League 3:

Added Marlon Brown, dropped DHB

Added Aaron Dobson, dropped Jacoby Jones (pending waiver)

New burning questions for Week 10. I'm throwing a lot out there, I know. See why I decided to make it just one thread? LOL

League 1:

1. Would you rather have any of these guys over S-Jax: Jennings, Vereen, Tate, Doug Martin (just dropped to waivers)

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: Demaryius Thomas, V-Jax, TY Hilton, James Jones, Spiller, S-Jax,

League 2:

1. Who would you rather have ROS: MJD, Vereen or Ivory?

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Torrey, Jordy, Douglas, Andre Brown

3. Drop Douglas for Riley Cooper?

League 3:

1. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Shorts, Marlon Brown, Ray Rice, Andre Brown

Thanks as always!

1-1. I would probably ride out the S-Jax storm but if I did grab someone it would be Tate with the possible news of Foster being out awhile.

1-2. DT, VJax, Hilton

2-1. Eh, based on recent play unfortunately I guess Ivory?(On Vereen I'm not so sure that one game wasn't a fluke)

2-2. Vjax, Jordy, Torrey(Possibly Brown I'm waiting and hoping they give some suggestion of his use this week later int he week)

2-3. I say Douglas, I don't trust him and will even less when Roddy's back. Cooper seems to have a solid rapport with Foles.

3-1. VJax(I know I picked him in all 3 I'm not concerned about him this week after AJ Green put up 100+ with ease last week against Miami), Shorts, M. Brown but the same thing I said earlier about Andrea I would wait and see if they suggest they are gonna throw him into a lead role this week. If thats the case then Andre over Marlon.

1-1. I like SJax over everyone else. Jennings outperformed against a bad Eagles D, not convinced. Maybe Vereen, Ridley's been playing well though.

1-2. Hilton, Thomas, Spiller. Spiller has been looking like a stud, and that Steelers run D is one of the worst in the league right now.

2-1. Ivory. Gonna get those RB1 touches.

2-2. V-Jax, Jordy, Brown. Douglas goes against Seahawks, Brown with those goal line touches yeah buddy

2-3. Yes. Foles obviously loves Cooper.

3-1. VJax, Shorts, Brown. Shorts with the garbage time catches, it's clear Flacco trusts Brown as Robin to Torrey's Batman.

Thanks for your help.

1-1 tough but prob stick with Jackson but really like vereen

1-2 DT VJax and Hilton

2-1 Vereen. Ridley always find a way to the dog house

2-2 VJax Torrey Jordy until you see how brown plays

2-3 get coopers

3-1 VJax shorts rice. Like I said before until you see what brown does

1-1. I like Vereen's upside more than S-Jax. But be wary of the Patriots backfield.

1-2. Demaryius, V-Jax, Hilton (he just beats out Spiller)

2-1. Vereen just over Ivory

2-2. V-Jax, Jordy (I still think he gets his), Torrey

2-3. Splitting hairs in my book. I would probably go Cooper, but it's a personal preference.

3-1. V-Jax, Shorts, then....ugh....Ray Rice? I want to see what the split will be with Andre Brown before I would play him.

Thanks for mine.

1-1. I would probably ride out the S-Jax storm but if I did grab someone it would be Tate with the possible news of Foster being out awhile.

1-2. DT, VJax, Hilton

2-1. Eh, based on recent play unfortunately I guess Ivory?(On Vereen I'm not so sure that one game wasn't a fluke)

2-2. Vjax, Jordy, Torrey(Possibly Brown I'm waiting and hoping they give some suggestion of his use this week later int he week)

2-3. I say Douglas, I don't trust him and will even less when Roddy's back. Cooper seems to have a solid rapport with Foles.

3-1. VJax(I know I picked him in all 3 I'm not concerned about him this week after AJ Green put up 100+ with ease last week against Miami), Shorts, M. Brown but the same thing I said earlier about Andrea I would wait and see if they suggest they are gonna throw him into a lead role this week. If thats the case then Andre over Marlon.

Echoes my thoughts exactly.

New burning questions for Week 10. I'm throwing a lot out there, I know. See why I decided to make it just one thread? LOL

League 1:

1. Would you rather have any of these guys over S-Jax: Jennings, Vereen, Tate, Doug Martin (just dropped to waivers) bled: I would take Vereen over him.

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: Demaryius Thomas, V-Jax, TY Hilton, James Jones, Spiller, S-Jax, bled: thomas, hilton, spiller

League 2:

1. Who would you rather have ROS: MJD, Vereen or Ivory? bled: 1. Ivory-Is running hard and is getting a ton of touches. 2. Vereen-biggest upside of the three, but crowded backfield. 3. MJD-I think he is close to being done...old, slow and is not going to get enough touches on that hideous team.

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Torrey, Jordy, Douglas, Andre Brown bled: V-Jax, Torrey, Jordy

3. Drop Douglas for Riley Cooper? bled-I would hold on to Douglas, but think they are pretty close. flip a coin

League 3:

1. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Shorts, Marlon Brown, Ray Rice, Andre Brown bled:V-Jax, Shorts, Ray Rice

Thanks as always!

League 1:

1. Would you rather have any of these guys over S-Jax: Jennings, Vereen, Tate, Doug Martin (just dropped to waivers No

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: Demaryius Thomas, V-Jax, TY Hilton, James Jones, Spiller, S-Jax Spiller, DT, VJAX

League 2:

1. Who would you rather have ROS: MJD, Vereen or Ivory? Ivory

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Torrey, Jordy, Douglas, Andre Brown Jordy VJAX Torrey

3. Drop Douglas for Riley Cooper? Yes

League 3:

1. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Shorts, Marlon Brown, Ray Rice, Andre Brown VJAX Shorts Rice

Thanks as always!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=396994

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=397007

League 1:

1. Would you rather have any of these guys over S-Jax: Jennings, Vereen, Tate, Doug Martin (just dropped to waivers

Possibly Vereen but SJax might be turning it around. Had a TD called back last wk

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: Demaryius Thomas, V-Jax, TY Hilton, James Jones, Spiller, S-Jax,

DT, TY

League 2:

1. Who would you rather have ROS: MJD, Vereen or Ivory?

Ivory by a hair over Vereen

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Torrey, Jordy, Douglas, Andre Brown

VJax, Jordy, Brown

3. Drop Douglas for Riley Cooper?

Yes

League 3:

1. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Shorts, Marlon Brown, Ray Rice, Andre Brown

VJax, Shorts, A. Brown

Thanks as always!

Damn bro you workin this thread! 3-part multi-pronged questions and whatnot, haha

Mine (& if you don't like that deal can you offer up some alternatives?)

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=397078

Just for fun, I've thrown out the exact same offer to three owners in League 1: V-Jax and Gordon for either Megatron, Marshall, or Dez. All are weak at WR except for their star player. I was previously rejected in a play for Dez last week, but I'm willing to try again. I'd really like to get Megatron or Marshall over Dez, but Megatron's owner has said he won't trade him and Marshall's owner is very stubborn. I offered Newton, V-Jax and Spiller for Brees a few weeks ago and she wouldn't budge.

Can't hurt a guy for trying though, right? Adding a really good WR would solidify me for the playoffs since I'd be rolling with Peterson, Forte, D Thomas, Mega/Dez/Marshall, Gronk, and Spiller/Hilton at the flex. Of course, this all depends on Rodgers getting healthy in time for Week 15. I think I can hold out and still make the playoffs without him until then, but an elite WR1 would make that much easier.

Thoughts?

I've also thrown out some offers in League 3, just for fun.

1. Locker and Gordon for Marshall

2. Locker and Rice for Stacy

3. Rivers and V-Jax for Megatron (he's hurting at QB with Palmer and Weeden and I have Cutler now)

4. Cutler, Vjax and Harvin for Megatron

Both offers for Megatron were firmly rejected hahahaha. Worth a shot, though.