Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LongbowFoSho

Longbow's "HELP" Thread

1. Would you rather have any of these guys over S-Jax: , Vereen

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: Demaryius Thomas, V-Jax, TY Hilton,

1. Who would you rather have ROS: , Vereen

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Torrey, Jordy

3. Drop Douglas for Riley Cooper?

No

1. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Shorts, Ray Rice,

Thanks as always!

New burning questions for Week 10. I'm throwing a lot out there, I know. See why I decided to make it just one thread? LOL

League 1:

1. Would you rather have any of these guys over S-Jax: Jennings, Vereen, Tate, Doug Martin (just dropped to waivers)

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: Demaryius Thomas, V-Jax, TY Hilton, James Jones, Spiller, S-Jax,

League 2:

1. Who would you rather have ROS: MJD, Vereen or Ivory?

2. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Torrey, Jordy, Douglas, Andre Brown

3. Drop Douglas for Riley Cooper?

League 3:

1. Pick two WRs and a flex: V-Jax, Shorts, Marlon Brown, Ray Rice, Andre Brown

Thanks as always!

1 Keep SJAX / DT, VJAX, Spiller

2 Vereen / VJAX, Torrey, Jordy / NO keep Douglas

3 VJAX, Shorts, and Rice (pray)

thanks for the help with mine.

Now they want Vjax and Spiller for Marshall. With Foster possibly our for the season, does this leave me thin at RB? I can pick up Vereen off waivers.

Sorry I'm late to the thread:

Re VJax and Spiller for Marshall...I would rather hold onto Spiller.

As to your original questions:

League 1:

- I would stick with SJax...Tate is tempting, but his ribs is a concern

- DT, TY and Spiller

League 2:

- ROS - Ivory, but if PPR Vereen is worth considering

- Vjax and Torrey - tough to count on Jordy with wallace at QB and its too early to use Brown coming off IR

- Cooper for Douglas is a fair move. I think Douglas will be fine, but Cooper looks to be a better source for TDs so yeah its worth a shot with Cooper

League 3:

VJax and Shorts, i'm 50/50 between Rice and Marlon Brown. Rice has stunk up the joint all year, but CIN is missing Atkins so he might be able to do a bit. I think marlon brown is the safer play here though.

I passed on the trade for Marshall. Just didn't want to give up Spiller. He was my first round pick after all.

New start/sit question in League 3: By some miracle Tate was still available, so I dropped Marlon Brown and grabbed him. Should I start Tate in the flex over Rice?

Drop Foles for Cutler? ... Or should I take a chance and wait to pick him up next week? (Rodgers owner)

I don't trust Foles long-term yet. I would take Cutler over Foles fo sho.

New start/sit question in League 3: By some miracle Tate was still available, so I dropped Marlon Brown and grabbed him. Should I start Tate in the flex over Rice?

So with Foster out for the season, I grabbed Vereen in League 1 and Ivory in League 2. The injuries are killing me.

What do you think of this trade: LeVeon Bell + Shane Vereen for Jordy Nelson. PPR League. I have Stacey, Moreno, Andre Brown as my other RB's. Start 2 RB, Start 1 FLEX Start 3 WR. I've got T.Y. Hilton, Josh Gordon, Roddy White, Mike Brown, Aaron Dobson as my other WR's.

Ugh...a little help. Thanks!

1 PPR: Choose 2 - Cooper, Richardson, Andre Brown, or Wright?

1 PPR: Choose 1: Jeffrey or VJax; Rice or Ellington?

Sorry I wasn't able get to your questions yesterday. I'm in the field and don't have a ton of time. Hope you started Andre Brown lol.

Meanwhile, it looks like I should have taken that Vjax+Spiller trade for Marshall. Crap.

What do you think of this trade: LeVeon Bell + Shane Vereen for Jordy Nelson. PPR League. I have Stacey, Moreno, Andre Brown as my other RB's. Start 2 RB, Start 1 FLEX Start 3 WR. I've got T.Y. Hilton, Josh Gordon, Roddy White, Mike Brown, Aaron Dobson as my other WR's.

I think it helps you, though it does hurt your RB depth a bit, especially since we don't know what we're going to get out of Vereen ROS. Still, Jordy is a big upgrade over a couple of your other options at WR.