Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brittajax

Do I give Lacy and G Olson for J Graham and D Williams?

If you have Davis, why trade? Sure, I like Graham more, but you are downgrading at RB for that.

I would stay where you are at. You have a good TE as is and there is no definite answer on how Graham's foot/ankle is doing, all they say is he's not 100%. You would sacrifice more points at the RB position than you would gain at TE in my opinion.

On the other hand if you have someone in your league that is strong at RB and not at TE you could flip Graham for a nice RB. That would make it a tough choice.

As mentioned above. It's a downgrade in rb. But still, I may choose Graham, and I like Davis this year. Forget the injury, this guy is redefining the TE position. And even in a year like this where great TE's are abundant, no one comes close to Graham. He led all WR's in fantasy points until this week! Now he's only down 10 points or so(depending on scoring system) from the best WR. And, that is after a goose egg and a bye week.

Why not offer, Chris Johnson and Vernon Davis for Graham. I would try that at least. Problem solved.

I would keep Lacy. D-Will will be losing touches with J-Stew. Sure, you will be not getting Graham but giving up Lacy for him would be too much.

TFTH.