Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman7

A. Brown + Sproles for Lacy + T.Austin WHIR

I got offered Lacy and T. Austin for A. Brown and Sproles. The owner wants Brown but I think this trade is a slight bit in his favor.

His team: RGIII, Fitz, Sanders, Lacy, Rice, Gates, B. Ellis, T. Eifert, S. Hill, E. Royal, R. White, J. Snelling, D. Carpenter, Dallas D/ST, 5 IDPs (not interested in trading for)

Should I accept or counter with a trade (involving A. Brown)?

Austin is a non factor now. I like Lacy a lot, but it leaves you thin at WR since Hilton isn't very consistent. If you're a believer in TY, take the deal. Might be a stretch, but if he wants Brown, see if he will replace Austin with Fitz.

Any decent WR on the wire?

Austin is worthless.

This trade is essentially Lacy for Sproles and Brown. I'd try to get someone with more upside in addition to Lacy, but I prefer Lacy over Sproles.

Ya, I am thinking of countering since his trade is basically Lacy for Brown and Sproles. All the good WRs were taken in the WW. The best ones left (imo) are: Hopkins, Washington, M. Jones, S. Rice, J. Simpson, J. Kerley

I am thinking Brown and M. James/Sproles for Lacy and Fitz

I kind of like this deal. I think Lacy is going to be productive rest of the season. I haven't followed Brown much, but it seems like he hasn't done anything except in that huge game he had against the Bears(?). (I might be wrong on that.)

I think Hilton will be able to reimburse you for whatever you think you are losing with Brown. With Wayne out, I would imagine Hilton's targets only go up.

I think what you gain with Lacy>FJax will make up for what you might lose with Brown>Hilton.

Good Luck, and Thanks for the Help

Yeah, like the others said, Lacy is a good talent, but you'd be giving up too much for just him and Austin. Definitely see if you could get a WR with more upside in the deal. Thanks for the help.

If he rejects my counter offer (replacing Austin with Fitz), should I offer Brown straight up for Lacy?

See if you can swap in TY for Brown and sell the whole Wayne is hurt angle

He is a Steelers fan, I tried Hilton for the first offer and he countered with the one I posted.

Yeah Austin is a non-factor right now... I like Lacy a lot but Sproles carries value also. It's close but I don't think I'd make the trade. I'd offer him something slightly less than Sproles. Lacy is the real deal though so I'd keep trying. Thanks for the help with mine :)

Austin is worthless, you need something with upside there as others have said, even for Eddie Lacy who I think will have a monster ROS. Thanks for the help.

Austin is a non factor now. I like Lacy a lot, but it leaves you thin at WR since Hilton isn't very consistent. If you're a believer in TY, take the deal. Might be a stretch, but if he wants Brown, see if he will replace Austin with Fitz.

Any decent WR on the wire?

this is it!!!!

thanks for your help on mine.

Three options here: 1) You counter again and ask for Roddy White in the deal (instead of Austin). Sell the whole injury thing and the uncertainty of when he'll return. 2) Make the deal for Brown and Lacy straight up. This will leave you thin and WR, so I would immediately shop around to see who will buy an RB for a WR swap (or a RB+Hilton for a WR upgrade). 3) You stay put.

Personally, I would try the first option and if that didn't work, I would stay put.

i didnt read any of the replies but i assume im with the majority in DONT DO IT, tavon austin will be dropped for someone in FA or WW. So antonio brown and sproles for lacy? no dice...

Is it worth it trading Brown straight up for Lacy or just stay put?

I would trade Brown for Lacy.