Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cmilne23

10.27.13 San Francisco @ Jacksonville

9 posts in this topic

Dead serious question, could Alabama or Oregon beat Jacksonville? I legitimately think they could. This is by far the worst football team I have ever seen. About 60% of these scrubs wouldn't be on another NFL roster.

Dead serious question, could Alabama or Oregon beat Jacksonville? I legitimately think they could. This is by far the worst football team I have ever seen. About 60% of these scrubs wouldn't be on another NFL roster.

No. They wouldn't.

This is a slaughter though. Jags are definitely going to be in the Teddy Bridgewater sweepstakes.

An NFL team is a college allstar team.

Yes, they would beat Alabama.

This has been discussed a million times and the answer is a profound no.Jacksonville's own is a perfect example why, Joekel, the most dominant O lineman in the college football last year, was getting destroyed in every start in the NFL. Terrible NFL team or not, there is no way a team of 20 year olds could beat a grown man NFL team.

No. They wouldn't.

This is a slaughter though. Jags are definitely going to be in the Teddy Bridgewater sweepstakes.

I think Mariotta from Oregon is going to be the #1 QB prospect.

I usually laugh at the college vs. pro team questions. But I think this Jacksonville team is the worst team ever created. They literally have zero bright spots or anything to hang your hat on. Maybe Blackmon but that is it. This team sucks and has very few pieces for the future.

Blackmon: 1 catch, 3 yards. Maybe garbage time points in second half.

At this point root for SF to keep scoring. Then we get garbage time vs. backups.