GottaGetTheWin

Rotoworld Blurb Mistake/Argument Thread

Blur on Charles:

"It was as if Te'o didn't even exist"

I think I just died, the writer of that blurb has just been waiting to drop that one.

• Like 3

Blur on Charles:

I think I just died, the writer of that blurb has just been waiting to drop that one.

Seriously I saw that and I was beside myself. You gotta be kidding me.

Blur on Charles:

lol yeah that blurb is sick, roto writers got jokes!

Charles' burst was back. On an eye-opening 46-yard run in the fourth quarter, he completely catfished Manti Te'o in the hole and took off. It was as if Te'o didn't even exist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The NY Jets (at Oakland) have scored negative fantasy points in three of their last five games.

This is from today's getting defensive. Solid argument except....THE JETS ARE HOME!!!!

Even better, in yesterday's Waiver Wire pickups the Jets are a recommended pick up because of the 1 o clock game with the Raiders coming to the east coast. That was mentioned in the article.

Zach.........................Sudfeld

also where are the ones for blackmon?

he went from barely WR3 to to WR2 to WR1/2 back to WR3.

massive boner they have had for Trent. hated on the raiders WRs as WR4/5 types despite producing like or more then some of ther beloved WR3s.

rotowold hates alex smith and MJD.

edit: for the lessons learned thread (this is my 1st year playing FF) DO NOT TRUST THE ROTOWORLD BLURBS!

Edited by Gains

Now demoted to the Colts' second-string tailback, Trent Richardson admits he never got comfortable in Indy's running scheme and never fully grasped the offense.

T-Rich's tackle-breaking ability and open-field burst are still there, but he has been running without confidence and seemingly without instincts ever since arriving in Indianapolis. "He came to me, he wasn't pouting or anything," Reggie Wayne explained. "This was the next day after he found out he was demoted and he said, 'Now I can sit back and actually watch the way it's supposed to be done.' He kind of feels that he was maybe forced into it early without actually learning it." Wayne's advice to Richardson was "Do better. Practice harder. Study longer."

This one is pretty good, since when has trich has "open-field burst" , his longest run is like 30 yards. I feel like they are just throwing adjectives out there off the top of their head.

Edited by CL3VELANDBR0WNS

Now demoted to the Colts' second-string tailback, Trent Richardson admits he never got comfortable in Indy's running scheme and never fully grasped the offense.

T-Rich's tackle-breaking ability and open-field burst are still there, but he has been running without confidence and seemingly without instincts ever since arriving in Indianapolis. "He came to me, he wasn't pouting or anything," Reggie Wayne explained. "This was the next day after he found out he was demoted and he said, 'Now I can sit back and actually watch the way it's supposed to be done.' He kind of feels that he was maybe forced into it early without actually learning it." Wayne's advice to Richardson was "Do better. Practice harder. Study longer."

This one is pretty good, since when has trich has "open-field burst" , his longest run is like 30 yards. I feel like they are just throwing adjectives out there off the top of their head.

are Lamar Miller and T-rich sleeping with the entire rotoworld writing staff or something?

• Like 1

edit: for the lessons learned thread (this is my 1st year playing FF) DO NOT TRUST THE ROTOWORLD BLURBS!

Your already ahead of plenty of veterans.

The only burst of TRich they know is the burst all over their faces.

• Like 1

Tonight's blurb on Tate calling JAX "one of the league's softest run defenses" certainly deserves mention here

Edited by BMcP

Tonight's blurb on Tate calling JAX "one of the league's softest run defenses" certainly deserves mention here

They are giving up the 10th most FFB points to RBs this season, so this blurb is accurate.

They are giving up the 10th most FFB points to RBs this season, so this blurb is accurate.

meh,

sort of a stretch.

10th worse out of 32 is bad but softest to me would be more like top 5ish.

also a decent section of the jags run defense worries are not from actual inability to stop the run, but inability to keep the D off the field. Toss in a pitiful TO ratio and the D is put severely severely behind the 8 ball.

Disagree - 2.0% DVOA for season vs. run puts them just a hair below average.

Held tonight's feature back to 1/7 yards per carry two weeks ago.

Just shoddy, hasty analysis by RW

The biggest argument I have with Tate and the Blurbs is that he has done nothing all season. He's playing hurt and playing pathetic. He has one big game last weekk(which was just studly) and then this week is a high end RB2.

Leveon bell has done nothing but produce since he has gotten back and up until this week the only thing keeping him the RB2 discussion aws matchups/volume.

Cmon man.

I would like to thank rotoworld for blowing up Tate has a high RB2 and the Jags defense as being soft EVEN THOUGH in waiver wired they pumped up the Jags D because they have been surprisingly well.

My opponent in one league put Tate in about 15 minutes before kickoff and I know he is a rotoworld reader so I'm hoping that last little blurb about him being active is what put him over the top.

nice call on tate rotoworld. started him over jennings.

Tried to issue a warning - but the timing of that blurb posting didn't leave a lot of time to do damage control!

Edited by BMcP

I remember a blurb a few weeks back about Poluszny being the worst mike linebackers in the league, it was funny thinking about it when watching the game today.

I remember a blurb a few weeks back about Poluszny being the worst mike linebackers in the league, it was funny thinking about it when watching the game today.

You read my mind, I was just about to dig that blurb up and post it. It mentioned that he was grading out poorly according to PFF, which I don't see how when he was 3rd in the NFL in tackles at the time.

"SI's Peter King expects the Titans to fire coach Gary Kubiak on Friday."

This is an alternate universe NFL.

• Like 2

"SI's Peter King expects the Titans to fire coach Gary Kubiak on Friday."

This is an alternate universe NFL.

Well, the Tennessee Titans WERE the Houston Oilers, so maybe...ah, there's no defending it.

• Like 1

LOL they edited it omg but they had tony g playing on thursday night lol.