Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cruelshoe

$50 12-team H2H points league. Live draft TONIGHT 9 pm ET!

Get in on the ground floor of a new Yahoo custom basketball league, and win some bucks! The live draft is TONIGHT Monday, Oct. 28 at 9 PM Eastern.

The $50 league fee is due (through LeagueSafe) before the draft, and ALL league funds go to prizes. The 100% payout formula provides balance between regular season and playoffs:

Regular season: 1st place = $200 / 2nd place = $100

Playoffs: League champ = $200 / runner up = $100

If the league has only 8 or 10 teams, payout amounts will be adjusted proportionally.

More about this league...

- Points-based head-to-head

- 12 teams in two divisions

- Custom scoring w/bonus opportunities

- Balanced custom rosters (PG, SG, SF, PF, C, 3 UTIL, 4 BN) w/ daily lineups (start players the same day you sign them)

- 10 production categories with balanced custom scoring (FGA, FGM, FTA, FTM, 3PTM, points, assists, rebounds, blocks, steals)

- Two bonus categories (double-double, triple-double)

- Three penalty categories (turnovers, foul-outs, ejections)

If you want in the new Cruel World Hoops basketball league, please join the league ASAP and reserve your spot:

http://y.ahoo.it/LPfc0dn4

A reminder: The $50 fee is due prior to tonight's draft, but of course, will be refunded if for some reason the league draft doesn't happen on schedule. I've had a 12 team football league for three years, with most teams having been in the league for two or three years. That league has always filled before the draft, and so I'll do everything I can to make sure that trend holds.

Any questions? Reply to Commish Chad Friesen at cruelshoe@gmail.com.

Have 3 if you can remove the silly foul outs and ejection penalties and the akward bonus categories

also would prefer a $25 league.