Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

10.28.13 -- MNF: Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Rams Game Thread

379 posts in this topic

Looks like a mismatch on paper. Howie Long played LDE for the Rams. Stacy's Mom is the starting RB Roger Clemens is apparently QBing the Rams tonight. What the hell is going on? Who cares. The Seahags should win this......therefore the Rams will probably keep this way closer then it should be......

Let the lame Legatron jokes commence.....

Needed a miracle to win and looks like I got it with Lynch somehow not getting a TD from 1st and goal @ the 1.

Needed a miracle to win and looks like I got it with Lynch somehow not getting a TD from 1st and goal @ the 1.

Perplexing...horrible play calling IMO.

I swear if I can't get at least a handful of points from Lynch and lose this week I give up and am taking a small vacation away from fantasy football. So frustrating

I'm still confused as to how Lynch has only 1 point. I'm winning by 60 right now, so it's not like it hurts, but c'mon. It's Beastmode!!!

I'm still confused as to how Lynch has only 1 point. I'm winning by 60 right now, so it's not like it hurts, but c'mon. It's Beastmode!!!

Its so f***kin frustrating, he had a golden opportunity to get a TD and Wilson just kept refusing to give him he ball

Stacy officially matchup proof. Imagine if they had a real QB back there? He'd have 150 yards by now.

And another punt. If only punters were fantasy players, this could be a great fantasy game.

I can't get the game, can someone explain what is going on with beastmode?

In one of my leagues, we were tied going into tonight. He has Stacy and I have Lynch. I can't believe he might win I thought this was a slam dunk.

If anyone would have told me before the game that Zac Stacy would be out beasting Marshawn Lynch I would have had them put in a mental institution.

1 person likes this

This game is brutal to watch so far. Feels like a big play or even a trick play could make the difference.

Russel Wilson must have himself on his fantasy team. Tried to run it in twice and then threw it for the touchdown all from the 1 yard line.