Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate

Vent & Rant Thread 2013-2014 Season

Don't think Beverly will be what everyone thought.

Lin is out to get it.

Harden hurt again, joining Wilson Chandler and Tobias Harris on my team. This is shaping up to be a most excellent year for me. My best player so far is Raymond Felton x.x.

Harden hurt again, joining Wilson Chandler and Tobias Harris on my team. This is shaping up to be a most excellent year for me. My best player so far is Raymond Felton x.x.

wait harden is hurt????

i hate these guards taking shots away from their big men (Derozan, EG)

wait harden is hurt????

He left the game briefly, but returned. I didn't see the part where he left so I'm not sure what actually happened. He's back in the game now, but not doing particularly well. (2-11 FG, 8 pts, 5 TOs)

wait harden is hurt????

He left the game briefly, but returned. I didn't see the part where he left so I'm not sure what actually happened. He's back in the game now, but not doing particularly well. (2-11 FG, 8 pts, 5 TOs)

oh phew, i don't mind the bad early games from harden, he will turn it around. i might try to poach him in the leagues i don't own him.

injuries already:

wilson chandler not back. i was prepared for this and he was the only potentially injured guy i drafted

Ryan Anderson - broke toe out 1-3 weeks, came out of nowhere today

Patrick Beverley - injured ribs first game leaves with injury.

Here is how my punt AST win TO strat working out:

Harden 5 TO

Kawhi 4 TO

C.Butler 7 TO !?!

D.Green 4 TO

awesome

my %s tonight are just garbage... Lowry 2/8 from the field and 7/12 at the line.. Jefferson 6/19 at the field.. My totals for free throws tonight are 14/25.. 56%. Im not even punting ft

Am I the only one here who gets extremely irked by all the overreactions of owners to 1 regular season game both positive (e.g. Trevor Ariza) and negative (e.g. Derrick Rose)?

Al Jeff, Anthony Davis, Jonas post up decent numbers but whats with this terrible FG%? Pretty mad

Decided to do a daily fantasy league. If I had picked Plumlee instead of Anthony Randolph, I would've been $2000 richer tonight.....

ANTHONY RANDOLPH IS DEAD TO ME

Oh and I left MCW on my bench in one of my yahoo leagues

lol /sadface