Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate

Vent & Rant Thread 2013-2014 Season

My vent so far is taking Wade at #36 and Duncan at #60 in a 12 team draft. They say BPA first 6 rounds but this is frustrating. Passed up Dirk and Kawhi for Wade and well Duncan was a no brainer at 60. Hope it turns out for the better.

My vent so far is taking Wade at #36 and Duncan at #60 in a 12 team draft. They say BPA first 6 rounds but this is frustrating. Passed up Dirk and Kawhi for Wade and well Duncan was a no brainer at 60. Hope it turns out for the better.

Dirk & Wade was there at 36? Duncan at 60? What league is this lol.

Dirk & Wade was there at 36? Duncan at 60? What league is this lol.

Wade is dropping like a rock since he can't stay healthy or play full time during the fantasy playoffs.

I took over 500 of their dollars and had to defend my title, that's why. Nonetheless, beyond frustrated and this is my last yr in this lg.

I had a trade vetoed already! My amir for his noah. Seriously considering not joining next yr since I had atleast 3 deals vetoed lasr yr too

Sounds like it's your own fault. Why on earth would you join a league where 3 of your trades got vetoed last year? You're a glutton for punishment (and terrible leagues) apparently.

That is not really a huge rant, try being the guy who drafted miles plumlee in the first round because his Internet connection went out.

Are you a wizard? It may work out for you ;).

That is not really a huge rant, try being the guy who drafted miles plumlee in the first round because his Internet connection went out.

Are you a wizard? It may work out for you ;).

Hahaha, yeah eatpraypoop sure looks stupid after how plumlee performed in his first game.

Easily one of the worst shooting performances I've ever seen in one day.

Team % .297 from the field.

Special thanks to Bledsoe, Kevin Martin, Holiday, James Anderson, Carroll, Gay, Durant, Marion, and Billups.

Easily one of the worst shooting performances I've ever seen in one day.

Team % .297 from the field.

Special thanks to Bledsoe, Kevin Martin, Holiday, James Anderson, Carroll, Gay, Durant, Marion, and Billups.

That's an incredibly bad shooting percentage, I don't think I've ever seen one that low either. At the same time, you were kind of asking for it having Gay, Bledsoe, and Jrue "1 for 21" Holiday on your team.

shooting 40% fg thanks to Irving, Beal and Hayward all week. 69% ft when Drummond took only 1 ft.

Expected my centers to get more than 18 minutes especially without being in foul trouble.

As a Larry Sanders owner.....screw you zaza and larry drew!

As a Jonas Valanciunas owner....screw you dwayne casey and rudy "ballhog" gay!

Expected my centers to get more than 18 minutes especially without being in foul trouble.

As a Larry Sanders owner.....screw you zaza and larry drew!

As a Jonas Valanciunas owner....screw you dwayne casey and rudy "ballhog" gay!

as a rudy gay owner, i can promise we dont like it any more than you do.

due to scheduling..my opponent plays 9 more games than me this week

I'm losing 2-7...although 5 of the cats are close..I may be able to win 7-2 if I'm lucky!

Thunder got blown out by the Wolves. I need KMart's 3s!

Luckily Chris Paul, Hawes, Teague and a few others been going off but Tyreke and O.J Mayo are giving me a headache :( and ryan anderson gotta get healthy, help the ol boy out haha

Drafted JaVale "Roller Coaster" McGee. Luckily, I was able to get Plumlee and dropped McGee for Tony Allen. I think Allen rounds out my team better anyways.

Parsons, Waiters and Lopez have all been crap for me. I expected a lot better especially after dealing the first two for Klay. On the brink of dropping Waiters and Lopez if they don't get it together.

Brandon Knight and Patrick Beverly also hurt me this week. Both injured and Knight still up in the air. Not sure to keep or drop

Injuries so far (and it is still only the first week!): Beverly, Jefferson, Duncan, Harris, Kirilenko (+semi-injured Nash). Almost more red injury-notes than not on my rooster...