Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

j_diggs

Rivers & CJ?k for BMarshall? WHIR!

That will complete your starting lineup with BM in your flex and continue your already seemingly raid of terror among your opponents

In other words nice roster

You're giving too much. Rivers is worth Marshall straight-up without CJ<1K.

Example of Rivers value: I just traded him and Keenan Allen for Aaron Rodgers. The guy is a Top 5 QB. Trade him accordingly.

Thanks for help on mine. I might consider it.

I would do it. There's probably only a few teams in your league that need a QB. That's a good snag for your backup QB.

You're giving too much. Rivers is worth Marshall straight-up without CJ<1K.

Example of Rivers value: I just traded him and Keenan Allen for Aaron Rodgers. The guy is a Top 5 QB. Trade him accordingly.

Thanks for help on mine. I might consider it.

Longbow, considering the rest of my lineup, you think it's worth it?

You are giving up too much for BMarsh in a vacuum, but if that's what it takes for you to get him then I would do it. It would definitely complete your already nice roster.

That will complete your starting lineup with BM in your flex and continue your already seemingly raid of terror among your opponents

In other words nice roster

Thanks!

Weird thing: This is a mid-season start league. A rando yahoo public league i joined. Seems I was possibly the only one who adjusted the yahoo ranks for my top 40-ish guys before we drafted :P

This was our first wk and i put up like 130 w/ randle throwing a donut at wr

Snagged FJax & Stacy off waivers

And last week I just dealt Moreno + Nelson for Charles-->felt like a lot, but no flex and I figured i want a top RB plus have depth to package for a top WR after dealing nelson

Then I dealt Foster + Orange julius for Megatron + CJ.5K-->Feeling VERY good about that one, haha. But I know it won't be this sweet every wk.

I forgot to mention that I'm just not that high on Marshall, so that affects my opinion on him, too. I have my doubts about his production with McCown under center. Same goes for Jeffrey, but I guess we'll see. I'd rather have Dez, Nelson, even D-Thomas.

I forgot to mention that I'm just not that high on Marshall, so that affects my opinion on him, too. I have my doubts about his production with McCown under center. Same goes for Jeffrey, but I guess we'll see. I'd rather have Dez, Nelson, even D-Thomas.

I think he'll get fed as much (or more) with McCown. Jeffery maybe not. What about his ROS? He's got a sweet playoff sched

I am high on Marshall still (just traded for him myself). Rivers helps out him (assuming he is fed up with Tom Brady) and Marshall could still produce with cutler out. You make this trade happen you're team is pretty solid.