Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dark Eternal Night

10/31/13 -- TNF -- Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread

933 posts in this topic

I expect a good game tonight.

Things I'm interested in seeing:

Can Andy Dalton continue to have the hot hand?

Will the Bengals give Bernard the ball a bit more? His production has gone down as Dalton's has gone up.

How will the Dolphins respond after 4 straight losses?

How will the Bengals respond after 4 straight wins?

How will the Bengals defense look after being thinned out by injuries?

Woo 2 points for Miller. He's already exceeded my expectations. All gravy from here.

3rd and short, BJGE fails. GET THIS BUM OUT THE GAME, BRING IN GIO!!!!

2 people like this

There is nothing I hate more in the national football league than Benjarvus Green Ellis and the stupid obsession that the coaches have with him! HE IS A BAD RUNNING BACK GET THAT IN YOUR STUPID HEADs, COACHES.

We just threw down 50 last game y airing it out... I have a plan - lets run it up the gut with BJGE til he tires

There is nothing I hate more in the national football league than Benjarvus Green Ellis and the stupid obsession that the coaches have with him! HE IS A BAD RUNNING BACK GET THAT IN YOUR STUPID HEADS, COACH.

It's like managers in baseball that insist on batting guys with crappy OBPs at the top of the order. Yeah, just give all of the ABs to guys who can't get on base. F'in coaches...how can things be so obvious yet they refuse to change their approach?

Does anyone else think that Marvin Lewis looks just like Jeffrey Tambor with a tan? Please tell me I'm not the only one...

Hoping gio has a decent game

Don't all of us Gio owners but rest assured Plodder Firm will out touch him yet again.