Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddavis916

WR Start Help whir

I'm starting A.Johnson as my WR1 cuz Megatron & Shorts are on bye who should I play

R.White @ CAR - don't know If he's gonna play or not

J.Jones vs CHI - same as above and he's Mon night game so it'd be risky

My best bet is to pick someone off the WW I have a roster spot open so no need to drop anyone but who to pick up and fill in for this one week ...

Avant or Cooper @ OAK

Streater vs PHI

Nelson, Kerley, or Hill vs NO

L.Moore or K.Stills @ NYJ

D.Davis @ CAR

Ginn or LaFell vs ATL

Bess or Little vs BAL

M.Brown or J.Jones @ CLE

Simpson or Patterson @ DAL

C.Beasley vs MIN

T.Wright or Underwood @ SEA

Baldwin or Kearse vs TB

Hankerson or Moss vs SD

V.Brown @ WAS

Pettis or Givens vs TEN

K.Wright or N.Washington @ STL

Woods vs KC

McCluster or Avery @ BUF

Brazil @ HOU

Hopkins vs IND

Dobson or Thompkins vs PIT

I would pick up either of the Tennessee Receivers because Locker is Legit. It depends who does better week to week so your guess is as good as mine. Id pick up Washington since he leads them in Receiving Yards.

1. Wright

2. Stills

3. Washington

4. Kerley

I like these a lot. I also think Marlon Brown could have a sneaky good day if Joe Haden shuts down Torrey. I would think Flacco would have to look else where, which would lead to a better day for Brown.

I also like Drew Davis. He played every snap (I think) last week, and could get you 70 yards with a chance to score. But his value is obviously diminished if White starts.

I am personally rolling with Stills this week for my BYE. Going for the home run. Hoping for a long ball TD.

Thanks for the help on mine. Good Luck!

I agree on the home run. But unfortunately Stills was already picked up (week 4!) in my league, so I am rolling the dice on Jacoby Jones. I rode Marlon Brown the first three weeks, so he did my team good but at this point the Ravens seem to want to work Jacoby back into a bigger role.

What does your opponent have going? What do you need? If you only need 6 points, go with Wright. He'll get the targets and a few yards, whether or not he hits the end zone is a different story. If you need the home run, go for Stills or Cordarrelle Patterson. Sounds weird but he's got skills. There aren't a whole lot of people to bring it back from 109. If he doesn't bring back a kickoff, he might take a slant to the house 80 yards. The Vikes want to get him more involved. Bubble screens and slants are just more kick return opportunities, but without everyone keying on him. Dallas will sell out to stop AD, so it's definitely possible.

What does your opponent have going? What do you need? If you only need 6 points, go with Wright. He'll get the targets and a few yards, whether or not he hits the end zone is a different story. If you need the home run, go for Stills or Cordarrelle Patterson. Sounds weird but he's got skills. There aren't a whole lot of people to bring it back from 109. If he doesn't bring back a kickoff, he might take a slant to the house 80 yards. The Vikes want to get him more involved. Bubble screens and slants are just more kick return opportunities, but without everyone keying on him. Dallas will sell out to stop AD, so it's definitely possible.

My opponent has a weak team in my opinion my starting lineup is on left

QB Luck vs Newton

WR A.Johnson. vs Amendola

WR ??? vs Royal

HB Lacy. vs Morris

HB Stacy. vs Helu Jr

FLX L.Bell. vs S. Johnson

TE. Reed. vs Gronk

K Hartley. vs Hauschka

D. KC. vs Carolina

Thanks for mine. I would go with Wright. He should get you 10-15 points in PPR or 6-8 in standard. You should have a win this week.

I would add K.Wright or McCluster and drop Roddy, lost season for the ATL.

Kendall Wright to me is by far the best of the group and should be kept on the roster after this week.

My top 5

1 Kendall Wright

2 Kenny Stills

3 David Nelson

4 Nate Washington

5 Cole Beasley

6 Myles White - GB.... Ok top 6

Yeah, you can probably go with Wright. With your matchup, I'd rather go with the safer play and try to put points on the board instead of going for the homerun and risking a 0.

I would add K.Wright or McCluster and drop Roddy, lost season for the ATL.

Roddy was practicing this week I had jus picked him of WW even if the falcons suck I think roddy still gets his when he's fully healthy

1.) Jones if he plays

2.) Hank

3.) Baldwin

4.) Hopkins- would be number 1 if he had a solid QB

5.) Ginn/Brazil/Stills - if you want to take a big risk with a few deep threats, here you go.

Thanks for the help with mine. I'd personally go with Wright, and feel pretty confident in doing so. Locker looks good, and it's a sweet matchup.

Stills if you wanna gamble.

I don't mind either of the Tennessee WRs.

I think Dobson is an intriguing pick too. He's pretty much taken over that WR spot over Thompkins. If you play in half or full ppr, I think he'll get enough receptions to be a nice plug-in.

Yep I'm going with the majority and saying Kendall Wright. He should be able to get you a decent amount of points.

Thanks for the help with mine!