Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rush2112

Drop Harvin and pick up another WR?

It's looking like Percy will never see the field this year with yet another set back etc. So, do you think it's time to drop him? I'm currently in first place, our league is PPR. Here are the best available WR's out there!

Nicks

Amendola

Cobb

Miles Austin

Jennings

Michael Floyd

Sanders

DHB

Hartline

Brown ( Jags WR )

K. Wright

What say you?

Hang on to Harvin unless your absolute desperate this week. Then I would go Wright.

Thanks I'm not desperate. Just looking to see which player would be the better choice for points to my roster ROS.

Hold onto him, curious to know ur league size if nicks and Amendola are available ...thanks for helping with mine !

Hold onto him, curious to know ur league size if nicks and Amendola are available ...thanks for helping with mine !

Your welcome, thanks for helping me out with mine. Our league is only 8 teams.

Thanks for mine....I would hang with Percy for now. Not sure when your waiver cutoff is, but if Percy takes a turn for the worse, you have plenty of suitable WRs to drop him for. From the list; however, I like Nicks and Kendall Wright.

Id pick up Nicks.

Thanks for the help everyone. I am gonna keep Harvin for now, but will drop him tomorrow if either Nicks or Amendola has a good game though. Enjoy the games, and best of luck in your matchups.

Even with the uncertainty with Harvin...for the playoffs I would rather have Harvin. Amendola can't stay on the field for 4 quarters.

The only one I'd consider is Nicks. Giants get Andre Brown back after their bye this week. A decent running game could possibly turn around the atrocious Giants passing attack — and Nicks should be looking to shine as he heads towards free agency. With that said though, once Harvin is healthy he will be almost as much a focal point as Lynch. Especially valuable in PPR. Good luck.

Im going to say hold harvin for those other options to still be available means you still have alot of depth at WR so I would be willing to see if percy comes back over nicks or amendola.. nicks in intriguing though but doesnt sound like you have another option to drop

If you aren't in desperate need at WR I'd hold on to Harvin a little big longer and see what the next weeks news brings.

I am in a very similar situation - I am holding out to see if he plays next week and dropping him after that if I need the roster spot. The upside is there. I think we will see him before the bye; it sounds like he is looking really good at practice and that they are being very cautious. Of your list Nicks is the most proven commodity but struggling after that I would consider KWright in a PPR w/ Locker back.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=394931