Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Less_Schaub_

Start Boykins or VJax?

As terrible as the qb as been he has been getting force fed the ball. He did have those two huge games two and three weeks ago despite glennon.

On the other hand I am a fan of boykin as well, id say double digit points rely on him getting a touchdown but he will get you 8-10 for sure.

If its me I'm starting vjax regardless of matchup. Boykins too unknown right now. In a bad game for Jackson he was one point less then boykin so really not too much of a loss too take the chance on vjax. Thanks for the help

Vjax matchup is terrible, but he's the most likely person to get a TD on the team, and is going to have more yards than anyone.

Boykin is the #2 in what's probably going to be another episode of The Jordy Nelson Show, so probably will put up numbers similar to last week.

Gotta start VJax - he and Glennon are due to get on the same page, and all Vjax needs is one big play to make the day.

I go with Boykins as well.

Seattle just is an extremely tough environment to play in, especially for a rookie QB. Not to mention Seattle has two great corners... There is some garbage time potential here, for sure, and Glennon has chucked it a lot.

VJax: Tough environment, rookie QB, but possible garbage time and clear #1 WR

Boykin: At home, great QB, #2 option in passing game and has performed well last couple weeks

Very close...I don't think this decision will end up deciding you winning/losing because I think they'll put up around the same amount of points.

It is a tough call. I know the Seattle matchup for vjax is tough but I'm thinking he could do well in garbage time at the very least. They will definitely be down and have to throw it. In 3 games since glennon took over vjax has an insane 49 targets (only 24 receptions) , 4 TDs and 331 yards. I do like boykins and he obviously has the better QB but he does play behind jordy and James jones might be back this week to eat up a handful of targets. Based on talent and targets I have to go with vjax. I wish I had this problem. In my league I'm picking bums out of a hat.

Edit - thanks for the help with mine