Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jgardner827

San Diego Chargers @ Washington Redskins Game Thread - 11.3.13

240 posts in this topic

Anyone else watching this game? As a Mathews owner it's making me mad. He goes for solid yardage and then gets taken out for plays in a row for Woodhead. I know Woodhead is a special talent at catching and what not but if a dude is getting nearly 6 YPC why not feed him the ball more? SMH

Props to anyone who started the SD D/ST today, they just got a pick six given the Redskins being given awful field position at the one yard line.

Mathews, Woodhead and Gates looking good so far.

Gates looks great with his one catch for 4 yards!!!!!

Props to anyone who started the SD D/ST today, they just got a pick six given the Redskins being given awful field position at the one yard line.

No props. Whoever started them is just maaaad lucky to get a pick 6.

Rg3 still sucking? Why am I not surprised. One of the top 10 worst picks of the year.

Any targets for Allen so far?

Translation: Allen not looking so good with his 0 targets.

1 person likes this

RG3 is beginning to annoy me. Thought he would improve as the season went on but if anything he's getting worse.

No props. Whoever started them is just maaaad lucky to get a pick 6.

True. Just gave out props since IK I wouldn't have the cajones to start such a defense against RG3. Since while he isn't as good as last year(yes ik Captain Obvious alert) he still scares the heck out of me if I have a defense playing him.

Alf owners eyeing their panic button, which seems to be a weekly thing now.

Alfred Morris is such a frustrating person to own this year. TD in every other game. Hard to sit your first round pick, but when you do, it's invariably the week he scores a TD. Then you put him back in, and he plays two downs and then gives way to Helu. All we see is him running for 1 or 2 yards and all these balls going to Reed and Garcon. Not drafting him next year, no way.

Not sure why an owner would panic over a top 10 RB. He has been solid all year.

1 person likes this

Not sure why an owner would panic over a top 10 RB. He has been solid all year.

3 yards through 1.5 quarters.

Games like this make me hate fantasy football... Rivers and Allen versus a terrible Redskins D, a combined 0.3 points out of both so far. Great. :rolleyes:

Translation: Allen not looking so good with his 0 targets.

Not true. Allen's route running and blocking looking good so far.

Rough game. I have Gates/Allen and my opponent has Rivers so this is a wash right now in that regard. 3.3 combined points for Gates/Allen...Rivers has less than 2 in my league's format.

Alfred Morris is such a frustrating person to own this year. TD in every other game. Hard to sit your first round pick, but when you do, it's invariably the week he scores a TD. Then you put him back in, and he plays two downs and then gives way to Helu. All we see is him running for 1 or 2 yards and all these balls going to Reed and Garcon. Not drafting him next year, no way.

80 rush yards per game and a TD in every other game. How sorry I feel for you.

Holy cow, that's all he needs, just a little poking and prodding. Way to go Morris. Now let's see if Shanny gives you a chance to punch it in.