Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CooL

Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers Game Day Thread - 11/3/13

26 posts in this topic

Woohoo! Greg Olsen lives! Way too easy on that 4th and 1, even I could have caught that ball.

1 person likes this

Has Douglas seen any targets?

So far, I've seen one pass to him, that was incomplete....man I need some production from Harry

Really need more roll outs for Cam. Naked bootlegs at goal line would score probably 75% of the time, people bite so hard on the run up the middle.

Cam just threw an interception in the end zone. A nice corner fade right to the Falcons defender. Come on man ****ing garbage. That's rookie s---. Josh Freeman s---. Bull**** ***********. Pathetic.

Intercepted twice by one of the worst defenses in the league. I drafted this guy 2nd round. wtf is this s---?

Cam reverting back to his moronic tendencies the one pass you can't make he makes what an awful pass wow.

Yeah, did Cam not eat his Wheaties this morning? Why can't he muscle that ball out of the end zone? Stupid stupid stupid.

Dumb just dumb. Lost pts for Gano

I have Cam and Gano. Red zone is potential 7 points between them, minimum of 3, end up with -2.

1 person likes this

Can anyone share any thoughts on Matt Ryan because based on what i see he is killing my team.

Is he only throwing to Harry Douglas or Gonzo? cuase he is getting picked off.

Anyone know the stat about Carolina winning when Cam rushes a certain amount of times?

This is why I benched Ryan.

Carolina is so hot right now, they're playing elite defense. I just wish they'd figure out something with the four headed rushing attack. Their fantasy D has been the best play for them thus far.