Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludawg23

Richie Incognito 2013 Season Outlook

374 posts in this topic

Details are still fuzzy but not looking good for Incognito who has had issues in the past...

Texts and voicemails released to the league today and per RW front page:

The threatening voicemail Richie Incognito left for Jonathan Martin has been revealed and heard by both the Dolphins and the NFL.

ESPN's Adam Schefter has the vile quotes. "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive). I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter). (Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you." Jonathan Martin has left the team and Incognito has been suspended indefinitely.

Pretty disgusting if true...

This guy is gonna face a lot of trouble.

Brought down another lineman with him. Run game will take a hit.

Who cares about this POS inbred douche. All this "bullying" talk is laughable though. This isn't junior high. What Incognito has done is a felony and he will be dealt with accordingly. Hazing is one thing...threats are crimes. Nothing new for this low-life criminal anyway.

What's concerning fantasy-wise is how two O-linemen for Miami being down effects Tannehill, L. Miller, D. Thomas and the offense in general?

1 person likes this

Its amazing how the general public thinks that most Pro athletes are "normal" in terms of mental growth like the rest of us non pro athletes. As if they are surprised and shocked by this behavior....cmon people wake up, and understand the life of an athlete. They are not like us, we are not like them...thank god lol

Incognito has always been a douche and a dirty player, as bad as it is this isn't surprising.

Wow what a unbalanced nutcase...heard a bunch of stories about this guy already and it really took off after he punched? stomped? that guy in pre-season. Just go away

1 person likes this

The threatening voicemail Richie Incognito left for Jonathan Martin has been revealed and heard by both the Dolphins and the NFL.

ESPN's Adam Schefter has the vile quotes. "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive). I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter). (Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you." Jonathan Martin has left the team and Incognito has been suspended indefinitely.

And that is just how Incognito says "Hi, what's up?". Imagine what he's like when he's mad!

2 people like this

I don't think things like these are that rare in NFL locker rooms. Just sayin'.

2 people like this

Wow... I admit when I first heard of this situation last week I thought Martin was just soft. But damn!! I think it's safe to say Incognito's career is over. What team would let that crazy racist into their locker room now?

This guy was a joke here in St. Louis. I can't believe he's held on this long in the league without some sort of major f up.

He was a member of the leadership council!!! Philbin deserves to be fired honestly, all this garbage about the respectful environment he's spewing is laughable.

I've heard just as bad in my high school football locker room. I remember laughing at one of the rants this scary kid made when I was a freshman. I guess the majority of the seniors were Catholic and this kid kept saying "Down with the protestants, kill them all!!!"

Bullying has always been present in high school football all the way up to the pros. Yes, they say vile things but they are trying to be as offensive as possible.

I won't be surprised when this guy lands on another team, because he's a pro-level talent at the guard position. It's just not something the public will be able to stomach.

Looks like his dad is just as crazy

http://deadspin.com/...on-m-1457997230

You guys need to read this, it's Incognito's dad posting on a dolphins message board:

original.png

I'm sure Incognito is an a**hole, but I wouldn't be suprised if the line about Pouncy being on drugs was true. This kind of stuff could end up sinking the dolphins season.

i can tell you from personal experience that this kind of thing happens in high school and college locker rooms, so it doesn't surprise me that it happens in the nfl. it's a part of the football culture...

Posted · Hidden by dzemens, November 4, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

23183948.gif

And I thought he was a douchebag before! This guy has SERIOUS issues, and is in a world of trouble. Hope he gets what he deserves.