Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

popwarpw

Start 3: Jordy/TY/CJ2K/Demarco - WHIR 100%

Hi all,

Posted a similar question yesterday, but since then times have changed. I need to fill an RB2, WR2, and Flex spot. Normally I wouldn't think of touching Jordy, but I think his value plummets with the fossil that is seneca wallace throwing the ball. Moreover, GB will probably rely on the run heavily. So, which of these three would you pick? Standard scoring/non-ppr. Team is in signature.

Leave your link, and I'll give my two cents on yours.

Thanks

I'm not really sure how many guys you start so I'll assume you start 2 WRs, 2 RBs and a Flex?

WR: Marshall, Hilton

RB: Lynch, Murray

Flex: Gates/Woodhead

I'll stay away from Nelson and see how GB goes without Rodgers.. I'm assuming you'll see more Lacy/Starks against Philly this week!!

Hilton and Johnson and flex Jordy (Jordy will get forcefed while Demarco could get like 3 carries in a high scoring game)

sit demarco. It's going to be a high scoring game and Dallas tends to get pass happy fast anyways.

CJ, Jordy, and T.Y.

While Wallace was AWFUL against the Bears, you have to realize that he wasn't expecting to play, and he hasn't played in a couple of years, so he'll surely get adjusted enough to just feed Nelson the ball.

So - I've decided on rolling with TY in the receiver spot. Then comes Demarco and Jordy. I normally like to use an RB in the flex if possible, but worried about Demarco's touches - could they possibly be that low next week? And as for Jordy, the problem is of course Seneca. Will the week of first team reps improve his game enough to be able to get the ball to Jordy? hmmm

I agree with everyone Jordy, Ty, and Johnson. I am rolling with Nelson this week for the simple reason the Eagles secondary sucks. I know I am a fan. Thanks for the help with mine!

also - i am playing a team who is starting andrew luck. does this change anything?

I think this comes down to Jordy vs Murray for the last spot, and Id still go Jordy. The Eagles defense is terrible and Jordy is going to get force fed targets. Last week Jordy still had 4 catches for 67. With a full week to prepare, that is his floor. I just wouldnt trust Murray. Thanks for the help in mine

I think this comes down to Jordy vs Murray for the last spot, and Id still go Jordy. The Eagles defense is terrible and Jordy is going to get force fed targets. Last week Jordy still had 4 catches for 67. With a full week to prepare, that is his floor. I just wouldnt trust Murray. Thanks for the help in mine

agreed, but 27 of those yards was still with rodgers in. demarco had 50 total yards in a ridiculously lopsided (towards the pass) offensive attack. so wouldn't you say their floors are pretty comparable?