Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

popwarpw

Start 3: Jordy/TY/CJ2K/Demarco - WHIR 100%

Im going to sit Jordy here I always like to flex an RB anyway but with Rodgers out I wouldnt risk it I would want to wait a week to see how the offense shakes out, the way they are running the ball I expect a LARGE dose of lacy/starks

I don't know, how do you sit your RB against NO. In my opinion, I like your team this week and I think it's a toss up and you could afford to sit or start either Jordy or TY. If you want upside, go with TY. Think of Jordy as a guaranteed 6 points is the way I see it.

I don't know, how do you sit your RB against NO. In my opinion, I like your team this week and I think it's a toss up and you could afford to sit or start either Jordy or TY. If you want upside, go with TY. Think of Jordy as a guaranteed 6 points is the way I see it.

thanks - this is helpful and I agree. i'm going with demarco in the flex and leaning TY for wr2. my one hangup for jordy over TY is just the eagles defense...even seneca might be able to tear them up

Johnson, Demarco, TY

I think the Wallace situation is too questionable right now. thanks for the help with mine.

I guess Murray is the one you bench this week. Jordy's situation is one worth monitoring though

I generally favor WRs, but I only play PPR. In this case, I'm leaning both RBs. The Cowboys abandoned Murray and the running game last week, but I think this week will be different.

From Michael Fabiano (NFL.com)

"I would keep the faith in Murray in Week 10. Not only does he have a great matchup against a Saints defense that just got torched by Chris Ivory, but coach Jason Garrett should put a greater emphasis on the run after last week's failures."

So, if it was me I'd probably sit Jordy based on the fact that Wallace sucks and GB now has a potent running game. However, no matter what you do the guy you sit is likely going to outscore at least one of the guys you play. It's just the way it goes...

any other thoughts? i'm keeping a tally of votes for each player haha. still happy to help with yours, just leave a link

Sit Murray, I think Jordy will be fine this week. Wallace was thrown into the game last wee and has had a week to prepare as a starter. Jordy was still targeted at least 8 times last wee, he will be fine against Philly. Thx for the help on mine.

TY, Johnson, and I guess Jordy although Im not sure what to expect with Seneca wallace

Sit Murray - I am starting Jordy at least GB will target Nelson - WTF happened to Murray's carries last week. DAL just wants to pass the ball.

Sit Murray IMO

I would leave Murray on the bench...Just dont trust his health and cowboys run game