Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

popwarpw

Start 3: Jordy/TY/CJ2K/Demarco - WHIR 100%

Bench Jordy. No Rodgers makes his value tank so bad. Murray will light up NOLA in that game.

Stick with Jordy and start CJ adn Murray with very favorable matchups. I think Wallace will be better this week

Wow, tough one with all great players but I'd sit Murray. Don't be scared with Nelson this week...he's gonna get his! :)

Thanks for the help in mine!

I'd go CJ, TY, Jordy. CJ and TY for sure, and I'd choose Jordy at FLEX because Wallace will have a little more time to practice with the starters, and Jordy is the unquestionable top target on what still could be an explosive offense.

I think I bench Jordy, his touches seem the least guaranteed but it is close out of him and Murray. Chris Johnson deserves a start and Hilton looks damn good without wayne

One more vote to bench Murray. I have Jordy though and am probably being selfishly optimistic that Wallace has a few good passes in him.

I'd go with Murray, CJ and Hilton. I'm Leary if any Packers WR going forward until ARod is back.

I would go with this:

RB2: Murray

WR2: Jordy

Flex: Hilton

Thanks for the help with mine!

Johnson, Jordy and Hilton. Woodhead could be a good flex if you need consistency though.

CJ easy choice. TY too I think. You have to decide whether the squeaky wheel get's greased with Murray or not. If so start him, if not Jordy.

I think I answered this before but I'd sit demarco I don't see the cowboys running the ball a lot against the saints. Thanks for the help in mine

I think TY and CJ are definite starts, the other two are iffy.

DeMarco scares me simply due to health and how much they like to throw the ball in that offense.

However the whole Seneca Wallace thing in Green Bay is scary as well.

I'd probably lean to Jordy since they are playing the Eagles and Seneca's had some time to get acclimated.