Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TooMuchSalt

The Smack Shack Drama League(SSD)

Looks like 3 of the 8 playoff spots are going to RW guys (I'm a RW guy!)

Bring that weak a** sh*t, Max.

Safe to say I'm excluded from that post?

Cuz youre female? Ya...Id say its a safe bet that youre excluded.

On another note, Im up 9-1 after Monday.....but its pretty safe to say that I'll be packing it in and going home after this week. Pitching has carried me to the playoffs and now I lose an awesome 2-start week out of Happ and a start out of Kershaw. Pretty awesome.

Safe to say I'm excluded from that post?

Yes, I made a point of excluding you on the actual Yahoo site since not everyone reads RW...and the guys that do already know how much I despise you...go down in flames!

Good luck to our RW SSD'ers. I have a question that I posted on the yahoo page, but for whatever reason no one has answered. There's no consolation bracket except for the losers of the first round of the championship. I know we'd discussed making every team, but the bottom 4 be in the consolation bracket to vie for draft order. Since there isn't one I'd assume the draft will be done based on inverse order of finish like it was last year?

Good luck to our RW SSD'ers. I have a question that I posted on the yahoo page, but for whatever reason no one has answered. There's no consolation bracket except for the losers of the first round of the championship. I know we'd discussed making every team, but the bottom 4 be in the consolation bracket to vie for draft order. Since there isn't one I'd assume the draft will be done based on inverse order of finish like it was last year?

I obviously do not know the answer to that...just wanted to say that if I was playing this week, I'd be beating someone's a**...5 HRs last night! A win for Buerhle, Zambrano, a save for Nathan, etc...just figures... B)

And in a desperate move in the opening week of the playoffs, Ray adds Sean West, who is property of the Vensei All Stars!

And in a desperate move in the opening week of the playoffs, Ray adds Sean West, who is property of the Vensei All Stars!

Well then, he should just be DQed from the playoffs! B)

Someone give me an update...I know Vriez is still alive, that's about it...

Someone give me an update...I know Vriez is still alive, that's about it...

Max is beating enrique and looks to have a really good chance of winning the match-up. Vriez and Killers are in the midst of a war. Both could go either way, but a RW final is not looking too bad.

Max is beating enrique and looks to have a really good chance of winning the match-up. Vriez and Killers are in the midst of a war. Both could go either way, but a RW final is not looking too bad.

Thanks Nick...I'll have to pop in there this weekend to check it out...I'd love to see a RW final...

well well well...

I take it you won...as did Killers...? If so, congrats and good luck...hope you beat the snot out of him...

I WON!

Just kidding, I lost...props to the Killers...

Should still be a nice chunk of change. Pretty impressive with the firepower you had on the DL. Congrats Max on an excellent season!

Should still be a nice chunk of change. Pretty impressive with the firepower you had on the DL. Congrats Max on an excellent season!

thanks Nick...I had a nice run at the end. Wish the season ended on Friday afternoon instead of Sunday.

Looking forward to SSD III, see you at the minors draft!

"Why would i try to suck his balls?" you might ask. Well, Luke is higher rank than you so he can give you that order. LOL and you will have to obey or quit the team. -W oko

If someone sees this that's in the league (Chris or Larry) can you hook me up with a link to the websites please. I need to put in a final roster but have no addy on my new pc. Thanks.

Hidden

well worth the read. I found forums.rotoworld.com very informative as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about…