Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TooMuchSalt

The Smack Shack Drama League(SSD)

They changed the URL. I have no idea why. I didn't check my e-mail and tried for like 20 minutes though. I thought I was going to have to activate my Chuck Norris Kill Speed though. I'm on the clock. I will need about 20 minutes to let my blood pressure go back down.

Here is the new link. Use your same user-name and password.

Hey, I took the link out FYI...

Sorry about the mishap later, Gonzo really sucks!!!

I got it...I just didn't check my email first...I was like what the hell is going on!!!

Hey, I took the link out FYI...

Sorry about the mishap later, Gonzo really sucks!!!

I didn't think that anyone could get to the page if they didn't have a username and password. My bad.

I took Ryan Braun. It was between him and one other guy, but I already own the other guy in two other dynasties, so I need some new blood on my team, although he's my boy.

Braun, only 23, NL ROY, dynasty. Couldn't let him slip, but it was a tough tough call. Good thing D isn't a category.

I didn't think that anyone could get to the page if they didn't have a username and password. My bad.

I took Ryan Braun. It was between him and one other guy, but I already own the other guy in two other dynasties, so I need some new blood on my team, although he's my boy.

Braun, only 23, NL ROY, dynasty. Couldn't let him slip, but it was a tough tough call. Good thing D isn't a category.

Excellent pick for a dynasty or any league to that matter... he is a beast

Nickalero on the clock. Is he on right now? I guess I will fire him an e-mail.

Hey can someone hit me up with the new link? I just got home and can't get into my email for some reason and don't have the new one on this computer.

Hey can someone hit me up with the new link? I just got home and can't get into my email for some reason and don't have the new one on this computer.

Nevermind, I found it. You guys are useless!!!! B)

Nevermind, I found it. You guys are useless!!!! B)

We model ourselves after a certain commish... :)

Wow...Braun huh? Nice pick...I was praying he was falling to me...

I still don't think Braun was first-round worthy... but whatever. I'm probably just pu**y hurt that I didn't get him. B)

any more activity since last night and Johan?

No sir. Colangelo is still MIA. A lot of people are getting a little upset. I assume (errr....hope) he has his reasons, but he hasnt been on since 11/13. Not lookin' good. Oh well, he still has about 9 hours left OTC. Any longer and Toes said he was just going to give him Jason Bay.....we're pretty sure thats who he'd pick.

Excellent pick for a dynasty or any league to that matter... he is a beast

Hey Boz....whered you get that stupid avatar?? The Boston Militia?? Id be embarrassed to throw that up here...if youre not embarrassed now, you will be once the season starts. Hanley at number 3?????

False alarm. Colangelo came through and took Matt Holliday away from us hopeful suitors. Glowa immediately followed with Howard. GB on the clock.

thanks Vriez...who's GB? Sorry, can't access that site from work...

thanks Vriez...who's GB? Sorry, can't access that site from work...

GBPig99, he's from Rotoworld as well. He posted earlier in this thread.

GBPig99, he's from Rotoworld as well. He posted earlier in this thread.

I know who he is but it's been that kind of day...this job will drive me to drink...more, I mean...