Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TooMuchSalt

The Smack Shack Drama League(SSD)

ORTIZ IS MIIIIINNNEEEE!

may be the 1st big mistake of the draft, imo. I hope you enjoy the 80 games out of him next season B)

I still don't think Braun was first-round worthy... but whatever. I'm probably just pu**y hurt that I didn't get him. B)

Wow, I would take a 23 year old 3rd baseman that will go 30-30 over a 32 year old DH in a dynasty any day of the week.

Keep me up to speed on this thread today, boys...it's my only way of seeing what happens while at work...thanks!

Speaking of which, I would like to think that we could blow through a lot of picks with the extra-long weekend...

Keep me up to speed on this thread today, boys...it's my only way of seeing what happens while at work...thanks!

Speaking of which, I would like to think that we could blow through a lot of picks with the extra-long weekend...

hopefully no one goes on vacationt then

Wow, I would take a 23 year old 3rd baseman that will go 30-30 over a 32 year old DH in a dynasty any day of the week.

Have your 30-30 potential, I'll take my 100-30-100-.300-100 (<BBs) over your future outfielder. B)

If I had a higher pick like yours, I wouldn't have picked Ortiz. But at that point, I can't pass him up.

Have your 30-30 potential, I'll take my 100-30-100-.300-100 (<BBs) over your future outfielder. B)

If I had a higher pick like yours, I wouldn't have picked Ortiz. But at that point, I can't pass him up.

Exactly, so don't tell me Braun isn't a first rounder with this format, when he is. I would rather have an OF over a guy clogging my Util spot. Ortiz will be fine (for another 3 years). Does he get to keep 1B with only 7 games played there? It used to be 15 to qualify.

Exactly, so don't tell me Braun isn't a first rounder with this format, when he is. I would rather have an OF over a guy clogging my Util spot. Ortiz will be fine (for another 3 years). Does he get to keep 1B with only 7 games played there? It used to be 15 to qualify.

I believe so. I had 5 or so people tell me last night in the chatbox that he played 7 games at 1B and Yhaoo requires only 5.

BTW, I'm not trying to dog you. I had Braun last year, and would have wanted nothing more than to own him again. In other words, I'm jealous of your third baseman. B)

I believe so. I had 5 or so people tell me last night in the chatbox that he played 7 games at 1B and Yhaoo requires only 5.

BTW, I'm not trying to dog you. I had Braun last year, and would have wanted nothing more than to own him again. In other words, I'm jealous of your third baseman. B)

and the truth SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEE

Nice...I think...keep the updates coming!

Vriez took Mark Teixeira at #24.

I need a non-Caucasian to go with All-American White-Boy Wright...

I need a non-Caucasian to go with All-American White-Boy Wright...

Antonio Alfonseca (sp?) is still available... B)

I did not mean to offend anyone with my non-Caucasian comment...I promote diversity on my teams!

I did not mean to offend anyone with my non-Caucasian comment...I promote diversity on my teams!

Then draft Kaz Matsui with your 3rd round pick....

What about Jon Hattig? He's from Guam, you know.

26. slider - Josh Beckett (Boston, SP)

27. GBPig99 - Carlos Beltran (NYM, OF)

28. Glowa - Lance Berkman (Houston, 1B/OF)

29. avk_7_7 - Magglio Ordonez (CHI AM, OF)

If anyone wants to make a 2nd Dynasty league w/ ppl. from rotoworld (even in this specfic draft ya'll are doing now) then I'm in it!