Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TooMuchSalt

The Smack Shack Drama League(SSD)

Damn Milton I was all set to take Gallardo at 80!!

B)

... :)

Yeah, he is too young for UncleSalty's Retirement Home.....

Yeah, he is too young for UncleSalty's Retirement Home.....

hahahahaha, I should consider that for my new team name! B)

You guys have to remember that you have a programmer in your league. And you never question a programmer's logic and design. :)

You guys have to remember that you have a programmer in your league. And you never question a programmer's logic and design. :)

what coincidence, i just registered for classes for next semester.... one of which is Logic Design

I will remember that in 3 years when you are donating your money to the league. :lol:

Any new picks?

Damn Milton I was all set to take Gallardo at 80!!

Sorry K---, I know he's one of your local boys!

I will remember that in 3 years when you are donating your money to the league. B)

The only money I'd be donating would be the extreme overflow of wealth I get from winning every year.

Any new picks?

Nope

Comments above ^

Haha, the stuff in bold is also from me.

Gonzo, he'll be on this afternoon more than likely.

Oh yes...he has to wait for the last school bell to ring...

First and for most, I hate you milton but I will live with Harang.

Secondly, I sent KG a text to let him know he is up but he never responded. I think he normally is on an hour or so from now.

First and for most, I hate you milton

Not exactly a news flash there, Screech...

Correction: first and foremost

First and for most, I hate you milton

Not exactly a news flash there, Screech...

Correction: first and foremost

Haha, if you think that is bad, you should have seen the rough draft I turned in for my econ class today. Thankfully it was only a rough draft and I wasn't all that worried about it.

I can not believe all those picks that I had targeted went before me, I was positive at least one would slide. I'll live with that ugly mofo I got instead though...

I can not believe all those picks that I had targeted went before me, I was positive at least one would slide. I'll live with that ugly mofo I got instead though...

Same here...every guy I targeted for a specific round went just before I could get him...almost uncanny...and yes, enjoy having Lurch on your team...

Same here...every guy I targeted for a specific round went just before I could get him...almost uncanny...and yes, enjoy having Lurch on your team...

Yeah, I still just don't think of Harang as an ace even though the numbers over the past few years show that he is. Don't know, just something about him....

I was pretty pissed when Oscar took McCann, I thought for sure I'd be able to get him after trading with Lagooner and moving to 75. I would have taken him with no doubt.

I hear you on Harang...I couldn't pull the trigger on him either even though he is rated fairly high...just not sure he can keep it up...I also like McCann but I'll probably end up taking a catcher late now...

I hear you on Harang...I couldn't pull the trigger on him either even though he is rated fairly high...just not sure he can keep it up...I also like McCann but I'll probably end up taking a catcher late now...

Yeah I'll be waiting a long time for a catcher now if I even take one at all. The only other guy I want is Soto but I'm sure my dad will reach for him.

how long are u guys giving each other OTC? seems like at this pace u may be done by the time pitchers and catchers report