Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ralf_gevens

HELP! Is it possible to cancel pending trade in Yahoo and how?

Few days ago I offered a trade for Tyson Chandler. Immediately after the news got reported I tried to cancel the trade but the other owner already accepted it. Is it somehow possible to cancel the trade?

Its Yahoo money league.

I dont think it can be canceled unless the Commissioner lets...but thats kinda the way it goes right? Just because the player got injured AFTER you guys both accepted doesnt mean you can go back and cancel the trade. Let us know how it goes.

yeah.. ill say unless the person u traded with agrees i dont think the commish will let it

When exactly did the trade get accepted, before or after it was announced that Chandler would be out 4-6 weeks?

In any event, I think you're out of luck unless the other owner agrees to reverse the trade. I think the commish does have the power to reverse the trade, but they shouldn't do this unless the other owner agrees to it. At this point, I think you just accept it and move on as the other owner did nothing wrong.

Ilyasova.

It got accepted after Chandler injury announcement.

Well they announced the injury last night, but today is when they disclosed that Chandler would be out 4-6 weeks. So did he accept last night or today?

Today, i offered the trade 2 days ago.

I think you're out ot luck then. You should have cancelled the trade last night when it was first reported that Chandler was injured. I think it was fair game for him to accept today. Chandler was injured last night at around 8pm I guess? That's more than 12 hours that you had to cancel the trade, so IMO you're out of luck since you took a risk that the injury wasn't too serious.

Yeah, that's unfortunate, but not much you can do. If I was the commissioner of the league I wouldn't veto that trade. You had time to remove the offer before he accepted.